The Ultimate Nerfgun

i have created a super nerf gun

11 replies to this topic

#1 performer21

performer21

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:04 PM

i have created a nerf gun of death by using difrent parts from 10 diffrent nerf guns i have made a nerf gun that is ammazing

manly i used the the longshot,titan rokcet,and the mavrik but it came out to a nerf gun light and deadly,it has the size of a shorty longshot with its bull pub design i can take on any one i want it is the deadlyest nerf gun i have made.it shoots up to 72 feet and still only weighs 3 and 1/2 pounds,i love this gun

#2 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:07 PM

Wow, no pictures, horrendous grammar, shitty spelling, and the combination of two shitty guns? Sounds to me like your posting is deadly, but only to yourself.

In all seriousness, the only way your bullshit gun could be deadly is by either causing other players to laugh themselves to death or to club someone over the head with, but I doubt that would happen as it doesn't exist.

Just go away and come back when you have matured a bit, say when your balls drop and you realize that lying only brings ridicule.

Edited by badger, 29 November 2008 - 07:09 PM.

As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#3 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:10 PM

Posted Image

performer21,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. Your account will not be functional until Wednesday, April 16, 2036 (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the un-suspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

Happy LOLidays,

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#4 Radio

Radio

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

i have created a nerf gun of death by using difrent parts from 10 diffrent nerf guns i have made a nerf gun that is ammazing

manly i used the the longshot,titan rokcet,and the mavrik but it came out to a nerf gun light and deadly,it has the size of a shorty longshot with its bull pub design i can take on any one i want it is the deadlyest nerf gun i have made.it shoots up to 72 feet and still only weighs 3 and 1/2 pounds,i love this gun

I wish I could manly use a shorty longshot with a bull pub design.

Edited by Radio, 30 November 2008 - 06:52 AM.

November 28, 2008 1:02 Mod/Paintjob thread:
Timmytown: Thank you for taking care of that idiot VACC, fine fine work. (no pic)
VACC: Are you fucking retarded? Goodbye.

How's that for funny Timmytown?
It's like VACC was up early wishing me a happy birthday!

#5 Kyrativ

Kyrativ

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:47 PM

Obvisiouly he has never heard of the crossbow, 100+ ft, light and small, doesnt involve intgration work...
The only nerfer who could kick your ass with a dart tag gun but not with a xbow

NERFSTRONG #44

#6 s3an967

s3an967

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

I know he acts like it kicks ass. My BBMM can hit about 100 with the Magstrike pump I put on it with 4 pumps and it weighs less than 3 and 1/2 pounds and it only cost 5 bucks.

Edited by s3an967, 29 November 2008 - 10:06 PM.

Watch this- I can tip-toe while you take a piss.

#7 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:17 PM

Guys, It's over. He's gone.

No need to flame him further.

That's kind of like beating a dead body with a shovel.
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#8 s3an967

s3an967

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:26 PM

Yeah your right *sugar rush slows down dramatically*
Watch this- I can tip-toe while you take a piss.

#9 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:35 AM

Obvisiouly he has never heard of the crossbow, 100+ ft, light and small, doesnt involve intgration work...

Obviously you haven't heard of Nerfing. There are plenty of better guns then the Crossbow.

Anyway, wow. About a year ago I woulda gotten really mad at a post like that, but stuff like this just makes me laugh, and think "Wow, some people really are that dumb". So if he sees this, thanks for the laugh. Anyway, I so want this manly longshot... does it gice you blowjobs and hand you beers or something?
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#10 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:25 AM

Someone want to explain why I shouldn't ban everyone that posted after Groove?
I hate you.

#11 Chanclas

Chanclas

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:52 PM

How are you going to ban yourself?

And I thought Groove would've locked the thread because of how useless it is. I don't understand why he didn't. Another thing I don't understand is how this enourmous prick got in my mouth. I'm going to have some serious penis-breath.

#12 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:00 AM

Damn-it, Groove. I had $50 riding on you using this one.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users