Stop posting in old topics!

7 replies to this topic

#1 orogomi ninja

orogomi ninja

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:03 PM

To:Nerf Internet Community

What posesses noobs to continue posting in old threads?! Please, for the love of god stop! NIC what can we do to inform everyone about this rule? I am sorry that I had to post this in an inappropriate forum but this has to be stopped. You can get mad at me for posting this but this issue must be addressed. I know this doesn't apply to everyone. I am sorry if I am wasting anyones time.

Thank you for reading.

Orogomi Ninja
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 23 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Thats the way I do it. Use a rag with some light fast rubbing.

Sometimes I hate my uncontrollable imagination....

#2 maseman 46

maseman 46

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:40 PM

He does have a point, although I think I did once but I seize to do it again. :P
The only way to get a recon over 100' would be to throw it.-atomatron

Yes groove punching your mother solves all problems......Maybe George Bush should have done that during katrina?-foxdemon82

My sales thread

#3 orogomi ninja

orogomi ninja

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:12 PM

He does have a point, although I think I did once but I seize to do it again. :P

With what you had, you just made a new thread about a mod you hadn't seen before- I'm talking about people who post in a write up that was done 3 months ago.

#4 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:14 PM

WTF is this doing in modification? Just post this in either site feedback or the haven. The noobs will still ignore us like they do with the CoC if we inform them.The only feasible way would be to automatically lock the topic after inactivity for a certain amount of time, and the only way to post in the topic would be to get permission from the admins or poster. But that would be too much of a hassle and I believe that vacc said nothing major would happen unless/until cxwq gets free time.
Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#5 orogomi ninja

orogomi ninja

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:26 PM

I understand- If you had read my original post you would see that I apologized for posting this in the modification forum. I am just hoping to get this problem taken care of. And this does not happen very much in other web sites this often. I know there are other ways to stop this problem but if it is still happening isn't that proof that the current methods aren't working? I am not trying to beat down the Haven I am trying to get a message across to everyone.

#6 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:33 PM

Some noob posted in a 4 year old thread, and since it was EXACTLY 4 years, I thought it was a new topic, because I saw past the August 2004 and thought it was August 2008.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#7 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:35 PM

I do believe that I have just wasted my time. People get banned all the time for topic revival here, and it also happens on every other forum I visit. Let the staff do their job and stay quiet.

#8 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:53 PM

I love how every post in this thread is by a newer member... And was there really a need to post this topic? Arguing over the internet is racing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded, and further more, getting frustraded over the internet... I dont even know what to say to that.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users