Coming Down To San Diego For Spring Break

Anyone want to set up a war?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Sandman

Sandman

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 04:50 AM

Allrighty, I'm coming down to visit my mom in San Diego the second week of April. It'd be real cool if we could set up the second SDNO (*nudges Steve*) or something. Heck, I would love to be able to attend a Nerf out in L.A., but any of you people that didn't see the awesome location for the last SDNO should really make a trip down to Felicita Park in Escondido... Pure sweetness. Anyway, I know that dates for spring break vary from location to location, so if anything, could we get something on a Saturday or Friday, maybe April 11 or 12?

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 01:02 AM

April 12 happens to be almost exactly two months after YANO #1 and I suggested that this would probably be an every-two-months-kinda-thing. Sooooo... figgure an 80% chance of YANO on that Saturday. Maybe you can catch a ride up with Steve's crew?
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#3 Sandman

Sandman

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 10:31 AM

I'm sure I could smuggle a ride up there somehow... :ph34r:

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 12:43 PM

Alrighty then, check in at the April YANO Planning thread and make yourself counted!
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 jon

jon

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 02:12 PM

i could given you a ride if you could get to escondido or Ocencen side but Acutly SD is an hr away from us but we are still in SD county
Die you super-monkey fuck!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users