Photo

Ar Removed Made It Worse?

10 replies to this topic

#1 Supasoldier

Supasoldier

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:36 PM

Hey guys I was wondering if I removed the AR in my longshot the wrong way becasue the darts go about 30ft flat. 20ft with stefans. What I did was I opened the gun removed the plunger then used neddle-nose pliars to grap one of the little grooves on the piece that covers the AR then I yanked it out. I then broke the limiter stick off with a flat head screw-driver. If someone knows what I did wrong then please tell.

#2 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:42 PM

Hey guys I was wondering if I removed the AR in my longshot the wrong way becasue the darts go about 30ft flat. 20ft with stefans. What I did was I opened the gun removed the plunger then used neddle-nose pliars to grap one of the little grooves on the piece that covers the AR then I yanked it out. I then broke the limiter stick off with a flat head screw-driver. If someone knows what I did wrong then please tell.

There might be a bit of the AR stuck in the tube. you also might have dented the tube with a screwdriver, making a worse seal. I kind of hate the LS since the best I could do with mine was sub-par for my taste (and I tried hard).
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#3 Hoceky

Hoceky

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:44 PM

On my first LS I put a gaping hole in the side of the plunger tube when removing the AR witha screwdriver.
meh.

#4 Supasoldier

Supasoldier

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:58 PM

Well I was very careful with the limiter stick removal and while I removed the AR I didn't even touch the sides of the plunger tube.

#5 s3an967

s3an967

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:38 PM

It may be what Wes said and it could be that if you don't have a second spring. If not just add a Nite Finder spring.
Watch this- I can tip-toe while you take a piss.

#6 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:57 PM

Not a hobby for blind people....
D0 U LiK3Z /\/\UDkIpZ? http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Burnboy85 <--- Clicky Cliky!

#7 MoonMaster

MoonMaster

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:02 PM

I seem to recall there being a hole on the side of the bolt. Maybe plugging that would help.

5. Protip: sarcasm is good for making someone else look like more of an idiot than they already do. However, if you are an idiot to start with, using sarcasm just makes you look like a COLOSSAL idiot.

#8 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:06 PM

Its the barrel. To much air flow, not enough resistance at the beginning. Re-barrel it. Do an Angel Breach, all problems solved.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#9 Zack Koukios

Zack Koukios

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:10 PM

can you see all the way through the barrel to the plunger head?

#10 nightfinder

nightfinder

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:27 PM

I bet your darts are CRAP
NerfGrassHopper
R u gay ur sig makes it look so.. just lokin' for anotha gay nerfer...

#11 Supasoldier

Supasoldier

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 09:00 PM

Ok heres an update.

Nightfinder: I got the darts from Blacksunshine talk to him if you think my darts are crap.

Just Some Bob, Zach Koukios: yes I can see all the way through the barrel. I can see the plunger head if I look down the barrel. The whole middle section where the AR is supposed to be is gone. I yanked it out.

Moon Master: Ya there is a hole in the side of the barrel I think I'll try to plug it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users