Photo

Blade Runner Led Maverick Mod.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:22 PM

I was asked a little while back to make a Modded up maverick with an Led assembly in it that looked like the pistol from Blade Runner. I thought you guys might enjoy a look. It has all of the standard internal modifications, and the led setup consists of four 10,000 MCD LED bulbs, a 2025 battery setup, and is controlled by an on/off switch which is housed in the bottom of the handle. I don't have any of these for sale currently, but that may change in the near future. Depending on my schedule I may be able to do one upon request.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have a a few other goodies on my website. NaijaBlue.com

-NAI-

#2 Naija Blue

Naija Blue

• Banned
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:00 PM

Your post to the modifications pictures thread was totally and unarguably appropriate. I think that everything else you said here could also have been said there.

I'm not asserting this post was "wrong" but in my opinion because you're not specifically sharing how-to details of the mod, I think it would have been better placed under the Trading category. Not a thing wrong with offering it up as a service/product.

Nice work, regardless.

Sorry man,I'm still new at the NH thing. Just trying to share.

Thanks for the compliment.

-NAI-

#3 autonerf

autonerf

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • State:Missouri

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:26 PM

I want to see the internal modification! You have to show us how to make it shoot any dart 50 ft.

By the way, the video lab is going to get really busy soon at Webster. The door is card activated so I have to sneak my way in there, and the computers are all going to be taken by the video students doing final projects. I wish you had sent the maverick last week when I was shooting video and editing. It would be uploaded right now. Still waiting....

#4 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts
  • State:Maine

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:24 PM

I don't really think it's fair to bash him for making this gun it's own topic. He is selling it, so it's his right to advertise.

I, too would like to see internal pics of how you got it to shoot so far.

Good work!
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users