The Gyrostrike

FACT-FINDING, NOT HEAR-SAY

5 replies to this topic

#1 Horus

Horus

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:58 AM

So I'm going to buy a Gyrostrike IOP from badger. I've heard they suck. The purpose of this is to get FACTS. I would like to hear from people that have owned / own Gyrostrikes.
Here's some things I'd like to know:

1.) When was it released?

2.) How much did it retail for?

3.) What is an approximate pump to range statistic?

Since I play mostly indoor stuff and we focus on fun factor and not range,
4.) Is the blaster fun to use?

Please note that I am only asking for responses from people who know what they're talking about. I really, really, REALLY, don't want to have to read through posts like : "WELL THEY SUCK." Thanks.

Please further note that answers to my question will not determine whether or not I buy badger's Gyrostrike. I've made a commitment, and I intend on following through with it. I would like to know and look forward to what I buy. I appreciate your help.
That is all.

#2 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:10 PM

Fucking search. How are you going to be a prick when you don't know anything about it.
http://projectnerf.c...iki/Gyro_Strike
It's a fly wheel gun.
Teehee.

#3 Horus

Horus

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:57 PM

Fucking search. How are you going to be a prick when you don't know anything about it.
It's a fly wheel gun.

Wow. Thank you for doing exactly what I asked not to do. I'll give you credit that you answered the first question correctly. Good job. But thank you for answering a question that I never asked. I already knew it was a fly-wheel gun (if you could read, that would be shown by question #3). I also already knew that it was bad. So thanks for coming off like an asshole and managing to answer only one of my questions. Congratulations. And by the way, just in case your definition of prick is a little off, it's what I'm being right now, or what you were hypocritically being when you decided to post that shit response. Thanks a bunch. : D
That is all.

#4 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:05 PM

It's a fly wheel gun.

I'm a total fucktard.

Maybe you know it's a flywheel gun, but you obviously don't know shit about flywheel guns. They use batteries. No pumps. Even says so in the link - "Battery powered". And with regards to your childish sarcasm, I was never trying to answer your question. I told you to search. You still haven't. The link was to show you that it was a flywheel gun, and not a pump gun.

Edited by Splitlip, 24 November 2008 - 01:06 PM.

Teehee.

#5 Horus

Horus

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:13 PM

It's a fly wheel gun.

I'm a total fucktard.

Maybe you know it's a flywheel gun, but you obviously don't know shit about flywheel guns. They use batteries. No pumps. Even says so in the link - "Battery powered". And with regards to your childish sarcasm, I was never trying to answer your question. I told you to search. You still haven't. The link was to show you that it was a flywheel gun, and not a pump gun.

What the hell is the front grip looking thing then? Is it just a handle? Since I have never had one, I assumed it was like the Buzzsaw (which is a push-pull powered FLYWHEEL GUN) but with Gyro Missiles instead of Ballistic Balls.

Edited by Horus, 24 November 2008 - 01:15 PM.

That is all.

#6 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:47 PM

If you're just gonna bitch at each other like little girls, you can do it just as efficiently over PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users