Cant Find!

I cant find any guns!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Magnus

Magnus

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 07:25 PM

I just broke my arrowstorm and now i have no guns at all, my friends are looking for new guns too, but TRus dosent stock good nerf guns ie: PCs and LnLs or even wildfires all they have is a couple AT4K, wallmart hasent stocked them in 2 years and most of the other stores dont stock them eather. Do i have to wait for summer for TRus to stock better guns?, or can i get TRus to stock a couple good guns for me (special order)?

Thz magnus

ps if know any stores in the montreal area that stock good guns in winter plz tell me!

Edited by Magnus, 20 January 2004 - 07:28 PM.

#2 Nerfer16

Nerfer16

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 07:28 PM

If there aren't any guns in your area you could buy from Ebay, or from a trading thread in this forum.
Nerfer16 of the Seattle Tactical Nerf Team
Nerf on!

#3 Magnus

Magnus

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 07:29 PM

I dont want to buy or trade for personal reasons.

#4 Nerfer16

Nerfer16

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 07:35 PM

In that case, the Air Techs can still be found in my local Fred Meyer, as well as Nite Finders. I don't know what is around you though, so I can't really help. You might want to try a Target (provided there's one near you). Techno-Dann, my friend, got two Nite Finders there. Good luck, I hope you find some guns! :D

Edited by Nerfer16, 20 January 2004 - 07:35 PM.

Nerfer16 of the Seattle Tactical Nerf Team
Nerf on!

#5 Techno-Dann

Techno-Dann

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 02:14 PM

PCs, Wildfires, L&Ls, and Arrowstorms have all stopped being made. Your best bet would be an AT for a primary and a couple of NiteFinders for secondaries. Target usually has a good stash near the Super Soakers. The NF gets every bit as much range as the L&L, by the way.
Good luck!
Do not mess with CXWQ, for he has Admin powers and will bann your flaming little a**.

Techno-Dann of the Seattle Tactical Nerf Team

#6 Magnus

Magnus

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 05:01 PM

:( not good! well thz for the heads up about target i'll see if i can find one.

Magnus

#7 Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 02:58 AM

The main places that I can think of for buying Nerf guns are stores that carry toys, and eBay. Many stores, such as K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Target, KB Toys, ShopKo, Toys R Us, etc. usually carry nerf guns. If a store doesn't have any, it may be a good idea to check back once in a while. Also, there are a few places online where Nerf guns can be purchased.
"Do you like gladiator movies, Johnny?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users