Ah, Yes...

I'm back... sorta'...

10 replies to this topic

#1 Starbuck

Starbuck

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 06:07 PM

Ah, yes... feels great to be back. I thought I'd drop in and see how everyone was. Hell, half of you probably don't remember me. For all you all who don't know me, I'm the village idiot from NC and NO a fucking long time ago. I leave for a year or two or three and Nerf Online and Nerf Center phase out? What the fuck? I still can't figure that one out, but oh well. Well anyway, after a lengthy seven year stint in the world of Nerf, I'm officially hanging up the ol' gun belt and unloading the sidearm. As a matter of fact, I'm considering selling my entire arsenal and maybe some of the homemades which you all called me a liar for. I'll stick around for a while on here and see what I can do to help some of the ones looking to make homemades. Well, I'm back... get used to it. :D
Starbuck, The Noid,
Artemis Arms Armory

#2 Nello

Nello

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 06:10 PM

What exactly is in your arsenal?
"The older you get the more and more like yourself you become." D. Krell

#3 Starbuck

Starbuck

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 06:32 PM

Eh... roughly 30 some guns left right now, and a lot of those are the old school guns. I sold of more n' half my collection to kids around the neighborhood last summer. Oh yeah, is Lobster still around? Boy, I'd love to talk to that goofy bastard. Ah, good times on Nerf Online... :D
Starbuck, The Noid,
Artemis Arms Armory

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 06:38 PM

I'm sure Vacc, Spoon, Stefan, etc will wander by eventually. I think Lobster registered here at one point but I'm not going to encourage him to actually post anything.

Welcome.

Maybe.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 06:41 PM

You mean you're full auto and all that other crap about homemades wasn't fake? I'll believe it when I see it.

I never knew you, but I've heard there were some great flame wars with you.
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#6 Starbuck

Starbuck

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 06:53 PM

Thanks, cxwq. Aye, captain... I really did make em'. I have 4 homemades left. One broken (I'll fix it, damn I'm lazy! :D ), one in piece(putting er' back together), and the other two work. I'll eventually get pictures like I was going to do three years ago. I have only one working heavy full auto or rather it worked last time I used it. Those other four are rifles. One single shot and the others magazine fed. Well, if Lobster doesn't wanna come by and say howdy, that's fine. Hell, yeah we got into back then. Those were some great times.
Starbuck, The Noid,
Artemis Arms Armory

#7 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 07:11 PM

OMG I remeber Starbuck, especially how many arguments you got involved in :D Well I better peak at what your selling. Can't wait to see the auto homemades.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#8 Ranger

Ranger

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 08:20 PM

Oh! I vaguely remember you!
You might remember me. I came to NC maybe a month before you left. But I don't have any money at the moment :( .

Edited by Ranger, 20 January 2004 - 08:21 PM.

n00bs with n00b t00bs.. You'll know what I'm talking about if you play Enemy Territory.

#9 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 09:00 PM

I have no fuckin recollection of you at all, of course most of the Nerfers now adays don't really leave enough of an impression to really stand out as individuals. More like sheep with sequential numbers written in sharpie marker on your rear left hoof. Or whatever the fuck sheep have.

I kind of remember Lobster... but I do watch alot of Futurama so I could be thinking of Zoiberg or whoever. I dunno, if your claim to fame is "I'm that guy from NC" I'd kind of keep it on the "DL". That's kind of like saying "I'm that guy who got video taped doing something horrificaly painful and mind-numbingly stupid and then sent that tape into that show on UPN so that I could win $500, but I lost to the tape of the angry cat with a doll's bonnet taped to its head".

Yeah.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#10 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 09:53 PM

Dude, I'm fucking here. I'm everywhere bitches!!!! LO'! I AM UNTO GOD HO-BAGS!!

VACC
~this is not a test, you ARE gay~

#11 Starbuck

Starbuck

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 04:52 PM

Oh, so nice to see you again, Vacc...
Starbuck, The Noid,
Artemis Arms Armory

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users