2. Nerf

3. Airsoft

Fun

1. Air soft / Paintball

3. Nerf

Popularity/ interest

1. Paintball

2. Airsoft

3. Nerf (Half of the people I interviewed think its stupid an juvenile)

I like nerf, I think its fun. I surveyed 50 people. Share your opinions.
92% of nerfhaven users have a similar signature as this because ice does,
If you're one of the 8% who dont...Congrats you're not a follower (No offense ice/uin13)

#2 sidamazo

sidamazo

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:51 PM

y the hell r u here?

#3 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:55 PM

Jesus...okay. First things first. sidamazon, did you even bother reading The Code of Conduct? Second, nerfchild, you do realize there is a poll function right?

Alright, back on topic: You are on a NERF forum asking about airsoft and paintball. Enough said. This is a pointless post. Everyone has their own opinion and each sport is different. Airsoft/paintball/nerf should not be compared, as each has their own equipment/tactics.

To answer the question:
Cost: Nerf
Fun: all of them, in their own way
Popularity: depends, but I'd say paintball

Edited by Shadowblade, 20 November 2008 - 08:55 PM.

Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#4 coltsboy29

coltsboy29

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

Well, obviously since you are on a nerf website, everyone will choose nerf.

Shadowblade beat me to my next point.

Edited by coltsboy29, 20 November 2008 - 04:59 PM.

Totally not gettin' siggy with it at all.

#5 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:58 PM

You posted this in the mods section of NERF HAVEN. What kind of fucking responses do you think you'll get. Everyone here likes Nerf, and it's pretty fucking ovious that it's cheaper than airsoft and paintball. And you posted this in the mods section. What are you modding, my way of thinking? I doubt you'll last long here.

-wes
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#6 sputnik

sputnik

• Members
  • 911 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:06 PM

I PM'd VACC, chill everyone.
tcambre on IRC.

<3

#7 nightfinder

nightfinder

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:21 PM

Guys.. Chill I think he Actually WANTS us to show our opinions on it...
We all know Nerf is going to win but what about second and third?
NerfGrassHopper
R u gay ur sig makes it look so.. just lokin' for anotha gay nerfer...

#8 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:33 PM

It's funny how everyone is flaming Nerfchild, but no one seems to notice Sidamazo's atrocious post. Unless the first point Shadowblade addressed was the flame.
Sidamazo, read the CoC. It is law here, like it or not, it's here to stay.
I would give you the link, but that teaches you nothing.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#9 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

WarGames?
The only winning move is not to post.
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#10 nerfchild

nerfchild

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:41 PM

Sorry guys my stupid brother got onto my PC while i wasnt looking please dont ban me.
92% of nerfhaven users have a similar signature as this because ice does,
If you're one of the 8% who dont...Congrats you're not a follower (No offense ice/uin13)

#11 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 05:56 PM

I like this "stupid brother" theory. It would explain why the post was better written and didn't have typos or grammar problems.

Sounds completely legit.....

Seriously Nerfchild. We already know that douche nozzle airsofters and paintballers think we are dumb. We don't care. We have fun, and thats all there is to it. Making a post about a survey you took has no place. We get it, people think its dumb. I think its dumb people spend all that money on markers, and guns, when we've all spent maybe $200 or less (general majority. Plenty of people who spend more... NerfonFeir) and we are happy. S'all good in da hood baby
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#12 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:08 PM

I play all 3... Sure I like paintball more but Nerf would be my second choice. That could be because I just like to mod the guns in my free time though and I have never actually been to a Nerf war.

#13 deadshooter711

deadshooter711

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:17 PM

If it was your brother that posted the topic and not you then can't you just edit it and say you made a mistake or something instead of just leaving it there?

My Nerf War Pictures

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

#14 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:23 PM

Whether this topic is useless or not, I feel I should express my opinion...

Paintball Pros:
Fucking outrageous whn you have 40 or more people
Easy to play
Adaptable

Cons:
EXPENSIVE with a capitol E...
Hurts quite a bit from short distance

Paintball is definately a great experience if you have not gone paintballing before. I made the mistake in buying a relatively expensive paintball gun and have yet to use it. Paintballing is my third favorite, but it's a definite badass sport. Absolutely Effeminate with a large group such as a church. Great to play, but not as a sport or hobby. That's for the people that enjoy it more than I.

Airsoft Pros:
More enjoyable than paintball in the long run
Great in almost every way
Great sport to get into
Great hobby aswell
EXTREMELY realistic

Cons:
Expensive if you get into the high quality guns: if you have the money, high quality is the way to go

Airsoft's main downside is how much it costs. I can't quite grab what Im trying to say, but it's worth the money if you buy ONE high quality gun, and airsoft regularly. I am in fact part of a local airsoft team, and we skirmish within our team, aswell as play other teams. I FUCKING hate the BDU's or whatever them fucking camo outfits are called, but it makes you feel better when you wipe that bitchy smile off their face with some white plastic. Overall, airsoft is a great sport and hobby, IF you have the devotion and money like I do.

NERF Pros:
NERFtastic!
FOAMalicious!
DARTomatic!
Really, NERF is a cheap and all around a smarter hobby
I could give so many more pros, but you guys know them all

Cons:
People get a bit too obsessed...I'm sorry but 1,000 bucks for a Lancer-like longshot and 200+ bucks for a Crossbow is bit excessive if you ask me. Great worksmanship and a great primary worthy gun, but get yourself a DAMN PAS or Doomsayer!

NERF is definately a great hobby for me since it gives me a sort of pleasure and excitement. You can modify NERF, cut up NERF guns, and creat something truly spectacular like the Lancer or Doomsayer. NERF wars totally own and modified Titans can kill small game. What's not to like?

In conclusion, I am loyal to airsoft and NERF. Paintball is just too much fun not to do, but the paintballs just cost too much money...anyway, NERF, airsoft or paintball as you will...the main point is to have fun and enjoy your short lives. Well maybe shorter than others...

On Topic: Just NERF already...

Edited by AJ.Z, 20 November 2008 - 06:26 PM.

#15 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:37 PM

Whether this topic is useless or not, I feel I should express my opinion...

Paintball Pros:
Fucking outrageous whn you have 40 or more people
Easy to play
Adaptable

Cons:
EXPENSIVE with a capitol E...
Hurts quite a bit from short distance

Paintball is definately a great experience if you have not gone paintballing before. I made the mistake in buying a relatively expensive paintball gun and have yet to use it. Paintballing is my third favorite, but it's a definite badass sport. Absolutely Effeminate with a large group such as a church. Great to play, but not as a sport or hobby. That's for the people that enjoy it more than I.

Airsoft Pros:
More enjoyable than paintball in the long run
Great in almost every way
Great sport to get into
Great hobby aswell
EXTREMELY realistic

Cons:
Expensive if you get into the high quality guns: if you have the money, high quality is the way to go

Airsoft's main downside is how much it costs. I can't quite grab what Im trying to say, but it's worth the money if you buy ONE high quality gun, and airsoft regularly. I am in fact part of a local airsoft team, and we skirmish within our team, aswell as play other teams. I FUCKING hate the BDU's or whatever them fucking camo outfits are called, but it makes you feel better when you wipe that bitchy smile off their face with some white plastic. Overall, airsoft is a great sport and hobby, IF you have the devotion and money like I do.

NERF Pros:
NERFtastic!
FOAMalicious!
DARTomatic!
Really, NERF is a cheap and all around a smarter hobby
I could give so many more pros, but you guys know them all

Cons:
People get a bit too obsessed...I'm sorry but 1,000 bucks for a Lancer-like longshot and 200+ bucks for a Crossbow is bit excessive if you ask me. Great worksmanship and a great primary worthy gun, but get yourself a DAMN PAS or Doomsayer!

NERF is definately a great hobby for me since it gives me a sort of pleasure and excitement. You can modify NERF, cut up NERF guns, and creat something truly spectacular like the Lancer or Doomsayer. NERF wars totally own and modified Titans can kill small game. What's not to like?

In conclusion, I am loyal to airsoft and NERF. Paintball is just too much fun not to do, but the paintballs just cost too much money...anyway, NERF, airsoft or paintball as you will...the main point is to have fun and enjoy your short lives. Well maybe shorter than others...

On Topic: Just NERF already...

Ha hahahah!
Not laughing at your post, it was great. I'm laughing because I thought you were LSWielder because of your avatar. I was reading it and thought, wow that kid has really changed. And then I realized it was you! haha

But anyway, what AJZ says is true.

#16 s3an967

s3an967

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 06:50 PM

I agree with you AJ.Z
Watch this- I can tip-toe while you take a piss.

#17 cheesypiza001

cheesypiza001

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:35 PM

Wow (not as in world of warcraft) A.J.Z. Great pro/con list!

I completely agree with you on the NERFtastic!, FOAMalicious!, and DARTomatic! stuff. B)

-Cheesypiza001

#18 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:42 PM

Sorry guys my stupid brother got onto my PC while i wasnt looking please dont ban me.

Hm, seeing as none of us can tell if that is lie or not, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I suggest you go back, fix those prior posts/threads, and apologize to the admins quickly (although I'm not sure if they'll be merciful or not).
Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

#19 TheNERFArmageddon

TheNERFArmageddon

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:42 PM

Wrong forum. but to answer your question. all three, though paintball is expensive.
If at first you don't succeed,
Don't try skydiving.

--Warren Miller

#20 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:59 AM

Well, technically I'd be banning your brother, right?

Look, there isn't anything in either of your topics that doesn't annoy me, and that's very minimal due to you. You posted in the wrong section concerning topics that are, generally, fairly taboo on the boards. While any amount of reading before posting might have turned you onto these facts, nothing in your posts really blows the COC up too badly.

What is more egregious is the community response to your topics. Why are we feeding the fucking trolls? Not only did half the assholes in this topic jump to some ridiculous assumptions, but they then begon feeding what they clearly felt was a troll.

Look, blaming it on the little brother is the oldest and lamest trick in the NIC, but the responses this guy was able to stimulate with so little effort are just embarrassing. Everybody needs to chill out.

I WANT to hand out some punishments, but I'm afraid I'd just end up muting or banning everyone in either of this twit's two threads. So for now I'll close these things. Next time, there are gonna be some lockers to clean out.

VACC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users