Photo

Longshot Help

4 replies to this topic

#1 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:19 PM

I just want to minimize my longshot and I dont care about the clips, so I decided I could cut about one inch back from the front of the rail piece(The gray areanear the barrel, and load a dart into the gun manually.Since my resources are limited, it would either be this or scrapping it because i dont wanna use streamlines, and i cant modify it to shoot anything else.I searched and found nothing, so please PLEASE help me.Would it work if i cut 1 inch behing the front starting area of the tactical rail?
D0 U LiK3Z /\/\UDkIpZ? http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Burnboy85 <--- Clicky Cliky!

#2 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:28 PM

I don't understand why people buy thirty dollar guns just to fuck it up. Make a new breech.

Minimizing a longshot sounds pretty stupid to me, but you shouldn't have to sacrifice the ability to use clips. It should work with them as long as you still have the dart tooth intact.

Here's one...

Edited by AJ.Z, 19 November 2008 - 06:32 PM.

#3 boom

boom

• Banned
  • 209 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:35 PM

No fucking joke did you notice the modifieng a ls sticky[u][[size=7]dear jesus there is no need for this :angry:

Edited by boom, 19 November 2008 - 06:36 PM.

I'm just the scitzophrenic clusterfuck of randomness that is me.

#4 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:35 PM

Wait a second. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish by cutting the front of the LS off. That won't do anything but fuck up the piece of plastic that pushes the dart into the barrel, or it would make it so you can't re-barrel it. If you want to fire stock darts, do this:

http://nerfhaven.com...showtopic=11709

I'm still not quite sure what you're trying to accomplish, but hacking off the front won't do it.
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#5 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:57 PM

I can tell you right now that this is a BAD idea. It's going to look like crap, and probably perform even worse. Don't make it a single shot gun, you should just buy a different gun like...a BBB and modify it to fire darts. One of the longshot's distinct advantages are it's clips/rate of fire. If you don't want to use streamlines, then make some stefans, or convert a bunch of taggers. Minimizing this gun won't really do much. It's just going to look bad.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users