Gallery Section Is Alive!

YANO 2/03 Pics

13 replies to this topic

#1 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 04:11 AM

Thanks to Julie and her ass-kickin-good 6 hour turnaround time on the YANO pics, we now have a gallery section.

Everyone go check it out!

There are no captions yet because that's Spoon's and my department and we're not nearly so speedy.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#2 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 17 February 2003 - 04:50 AM

The pictures are great. Julie, thanks for spending 9 hours of your day taking the pictures for us. You definately schooled Hal in the turnaround department. Also, thanks for making me look like an awesome killing machine with pink glasses. (see picture #33)(column 1, row 5)
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#3 Vassili

Vassili

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 01:46 AM

The viewing system is really good, the windows loaded really fast when I was clicking through them and it made it all the easier. Nice pics, too.
Foam Fortress Co-Webmaster

#4 lech

lech

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 03:26 AM

Cool pics Julie, who is that guy with grey hair and the EAB?

#5 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 12:36 PM

That would be superadaquabat's dad. He's a vet of two wars now since he was at Armageddon as well. What happened to the Armageddon pictures anyway? Oh yeah, Hal still has them.

#6 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 01:59 PM

**the captions loaded really fast when I was clicking through them**

What captions?

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#7 Vassili

Vassili

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 07:52 PM

I meant to say windows, I changed it.

#8 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 08:04 PM

What captions?

The captions I'm going to add when I get off my lazy ass.

#9 Vassili

Vassili

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 08:21 PM

The pic in column 3, row 12, the guy with the red sweatshirt and xbow is defying gravity! Is he about to fall or is he just getting off to a really fast sprint.

#10 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 09:22 PM

Mark Kopitzke. And yes, he was defying gravity. He tends to do that. His agility and speed combined with his deadly shot make him well...just kick ass. I'm the cool cat in the back of that pic with the longish hair, snipin' it out old school style.
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#11 superadaquabat

superadaquabat

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 10:53 PM

Wow those are great! Nice work Julie, thanks much!
Happiness is a foam gun.

#12 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 09:59 PM

Disclaimer blah blah blah: NH is not affiliated with Snapfish.

You're associated Ofoto!? I must sue them, because of all the emotional damages I have recieved from you, their affiliates! Today is the day of my dishonour's end! Ha!

Oh, and nice gallery. It makes me happy to see people actively taking some of this carp to heart, like that [,what looks like an] Unknown Breech on that Super Maxx 5000.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#13 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 10:28 PM

If I recall correctly, there were some pretty nice breech mods on a 5k as well as Ray's xbow. I think he had it off during the war (modular design) because of some problems but it looks like it will be sweet when he gets everything worked out.

#14 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 22 February 2003 - 01:10 AM

If I recall correctly, there were some pretty nice breech mods on a 5k as well as Ray's xbow. I think he had it off during the war (modular design) because of some problems but it looks like it will be sweet when he gets everything worked out.

yeah, this weekend i am going to re-do that breech using PETG tubing. the stuff it perfect for it, because it cuts easily, has the correct inner diameter, and its clear-factor is a bonus. Once i get it shooting more than 5 feet, i will make sure to submit pictures of it, and possibly a step by step instruction thingy.

Zero, if you are looking at the 5k of the kid with desert camo pants, then yes that is a breech loader made with a 1/2 schedule 80 barrel inside a 1" PVC outer shell. That outer shell has a good sized piece removed from the top to put the dart in through. Connected to the gun is both a 1/2" and a 1" connector, so the whole thing is removable. Those details should be right, seeing as how i (helped) modified the gun, but it's user, Iceman17, may have changed it a bit since. Most of the guns that my clan uses have a breech.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users