Photo

Air Tank Sizes

4 replies to this topic

#1 perezinthenet

perezinthenet

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:15 AM

I have an SM5K that has a leaky tank and I may not be able to fix it, Is there a gun besides the Titan that has a tank that will achieve similar ranges to the SM5K?

#2 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:27 AM

I have an SM5K that has a leaky tank and I may not be able to fix it, Is there a gun besides the Titan that has a tank that will achieve similar ranges to the SM5K?

Though quite different in design, the Secret Shot 2 gets very similar ranges to an SM5K, but not quite as good. Secret Shot 2's shoot about as far as possible without becoming war illegal, so it's a good option, but the trigger mech is a "push-in" instead of pulling action.

#3 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:28 AM

An LBB or 4B is probably what you're looking for.

I thought the SS2 got AT2k ranges?

#4 Connor

Connor

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:04 PM

Dude all you have to do is that mod were you make tank bigger and you sould be able to get the same ranges. Look at the one mod were you take the 6 in cpvc and add it to the at2k and it shot though his window.
Opinions are like Assholes, Everyone has one.

F_A 24 is the KING of nerf.

#5 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:05 PM

If you had read the thread, you would have noticed that perezinthenet had tried to offer on one, and had been turned down due to lack of cash.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users