Minnesnowta War

Come freeze your a$$ off!

119 replies to this topic

#76 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

Hey, are we going to have a ridiculouse weapons round again?

That depends on if I feel like hauling all my ridiculous ammo out there or not. I'm not sure yet, I'll have to see what else I'm bringing first. The ammo would be fairly easy to find I guess, but I honestly don't want to haul all that stuff out only to use it in a couple rounds. That, and it's too cold to use my Ultimator so it probably won't happen, sorry. I'll be bringing firewood instead.

Speaking of fire and wood, I'll bring a decent amount of wood and I think Julian will too. Can someone bring a discrete amount of some lighter fluid or other fire starting fluid? My dad and I usually use gasoline here at home, but I don't feel comfortable taking a can of gasoline to a public park.

I will have my can of Silicone lube if that makes a difference.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#77 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:35 AM

I will have my can of Silicone lube if that makes a difference.

C'mon that failed. The only thing that is good for is a makeshift flamethrower in case the Zombies in VIP-I turn into real Zombies and we have to fight them off. If that fails we could just use Messiah, I mean he wrote that story about Zombies so he must know a bit about how to fight them. If not, he could just use his badassery to fight them off.

#78 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:38 AM

Newspapers should work fine too. I'll bring some, if I remember.

There are going to be some rules about the fire.
1. Must be attended at all times.
2. Must stay in the grill at all times.
3. No playing with it (...at least not when there are other people around)
4. Follow war rule number 5.

This is my war. If you can't stick to those, don't come.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#79 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:47 AM

Newspapers should work fine too. I'll bring some, if I remember.

There are going to be some rules about the fire.
1. Must be attended at all times.
2. Must stay in the grill at all times.
3. No playing with it (...at least not when there are other people around)
4. Follow war rule number 5.

This is my war. If you can't stick to those, don't come.

Does attending it count when we are playing a regular game where the pagoda is the center point like usual? Would we have to put it out if everyone were playing a tower round? I don't see how we could start anything on fire anyway, unless we deliberately try to. It might be difficult to start a fire with news papers especially if it was windy. I have seen it done before, but that was in favorable conditions.

#80 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:51 AM

Ideally I would like one person watching it at all times. But you're right, that may not be practical if we want everyone in every round. So I guess we'll see.

Well, someone should bring newspapers, in case there is no lighter fluid for whatever reason. I always start my fires with newspapers. : o)

Edited by Flaming Hilt, 04 January 2009 - 12:51 AM.

" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
V

#81 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:54 AM

Ideally I would like one person watching it at all times. But you're right, that may not be practical if we want everyone in every round. So I guess we'll see.

Well, someone should bring newspapers, in case there is no lighter fluid for whatever reason. I always start my fires with newspapers. : o)

I can handle News Paper, however, keeping someone on the fire at all times shouldn't be a problem. Theres bound to be someone who gets to cold and would gladly sit out a round to go poke the fire a bit.

Definitely no playing with it, and we need a fire blanket or something incase a park officer comes by and asks us to put it out. Water would just freeze.

#82 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:06 AM

Definitely no playing with it, and we need a fire blanket or something incase a park officer comes by and asks us to put it out. Water would just freeze.

Can't we just throw snow on it?

#83 tatertotguy

tatertotguy

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:54 PM

Snow will work but we better have something else just in case.
"So thats when she says, 'No that's my belly button'."

#84 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:16 PM

Also, if any of you could check the field for ice... ice realy sucks.

I lol'd

Anyway, I'm confirmed for brawl as not coming.

#85 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:50 PM

Also, if any of you could check the field for ice... ice realy sucks.

I lol'd

You suck. Wait, for brawl? You are pulling a Dark Shrimp and sitting a war out for a video game? I like Bioshock, but not that much.

#86 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:34 PM

Wow.

You do realize you are one of the people we sacrificed Sam for?
...and now you are sitting out to play video games. Which you could just as easily do before, after, the night before, the year after...

If you are going to skip something to play video games, skip school. Especially considering I chose this date for your attendance, and it sacrifices somebody else's.
V

#87 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:37 PM

Wow.

You do realize you are one of the people we sacrificed Sam for?
...and now you are sitting out to play video games. Which you could just as easily do before, after, the night before, the year after...

If you are going to skip something to play video games, skip school. Especially considering I chose this date for your attendance, and it sacrifices somebody else's.

Seconded. Max, SHOW UP! Otherwise I will lose all faith in you. Forever.

#88 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:02 AM

Hello again fellow Minnesota Nerfers. I actually won't be needing to buy any Maverick shells at the upcoming war. I decided to just go ahead and sacrifice a "working" Maverick I had laying around for my mod (which is posted if you're interested) so I don't need any extras. Thanks to the people who offered though!
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#89 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:57 AM

First of all don't give this kid the credit that you sacrificed me for him. We did it for Carbon, thats it.

Secondly, brawl isn't even new. Sure its a good game, but your a little behind.

Thirdly, your a marked man at the next war. Your head is mine.

#90 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

First of all don't give this kid the credit that you sacrificed me for him. We did it for Carbon, thats it.

Secondly, brawl isn't even new. Sure its a good game, but your a little behind.

Thirdly, your a marked man at the next war. Your head is mine.

Im sorry I find that funny.

Can I save you the trouble and just smack him at school?

#91 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

Im sorry I find that funny.

Can I save you the trouble and just smack him at school?

Go right ahead. I wondered if you ever beat up max at school, I thought the idea of it was funny. BTW, Bioshock is beastly, I got it for X-mas.

Seriously Max, get your ass to this war. I don't care as much about the fact that we changed the date for you, I care more about the fact that your doing something as homosexual as playing video games instead of nerfing. Video games are fine, when your bored and have nothing else to do, but this is not the case.

#92 tatertotguy

tatertotguy

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

Does anyone have an Sm750 they would be willing to trade or sell?

Edited by tatertotguy, 07 January 2009 - 06:03 PM.

"So thats when she says, 'No that's my belly button'."

#93 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

Mispost, sorry.

I guess I can use it to remind you guys about the offer of cookies if this thread doesn't hit ten pages by the time I leave.

Actually... just to spice things up... let's make it nine.

Edited by Flaming Hilt, 07 January 2009 - 09:21 PM.

V

#94 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:33 PM

WAAHT

1. No, I'm not coming because of video games. ("confirmed for brawl" is a meme (also brawl sucks IMO))
2. what's this about changing the date/ sacrificing people for me? My chances of coming were very slim when I was a maybe. I'd thought that I posted a more pessimistic reply earlier, but I'm not going to check the history.
3. If anyone wants me to come that badly, you'll have to go kill my extended family, that's why I can't attend.
4. Fuck, I am so dead the next war I come to.

#95 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:00 AM

WAAHT

1. No, I'm not coming because of video games. ("confirmed for brawl" is a meme (also brawl sucks IMO))
2. what's this about changing the date/ sacrificing people for me? My chances of coming were very slim when I was a maybe. I'd thought that I posted a more pessimistic reply earlier, but I'm not going to check the history.
3. If anyone wants me to come that badly, you'll have to go kill my extended family, that's why I can't attend.
4. Fuck, I am so dead the next war I come to.

@ #3... Gladly. Just kidding. Anyway, you and your beastly SNAP will be missed.

#96 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:27 AM

#2... yea... got you confused with Daniel Beaver somehow... I think you had a quote of his in your post. Regardless I am still disappointed you won't be making it. : oP
V

#97 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:09 AM

I thought I would mention this here:
If any of you wanted to buy AT2k's, a few of us may be bundling together a shipment from here. It would be a way to save a lot of money on shipping.

#98 Awesomeness101

Awesomeness101

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

I'd love to come, but I actually have a school war that day.

#99 Nerf Bros

Nerf Bros

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:58 PM

We'd so come, but our gun selection is a Hornet, an EaB, and two NFs with CPVC barrels. Yah. Noobishness galore. I probably could borrow something from Tators, but I'll just wait for the summer.
We have no sig.

#100 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

I'd love to come, but I actually have a school war that day.

Move it here.

We'd so come, but our gun selection is a Hornet, an EaB, and two NFs with CPVC barrels. Yah. Noobishness galore. I probably could borrow something from Tators, but I'll just wait for the summer.

So?
That sounds about what had for my first war. It doesn't matter what guns you have, it's how you use them.
And if you probably could borrow guns from Tators -- why not? Why wait? Then you'll have a better idea of which guns you want to get/use over the summer.
V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users