Appropriate though, because most of the wars we've had have not been during a snowy season.
Date: January 17th
Location: TDB, probably Highland Park
Address: TDB, according to probability: Juniper Lane, St. Paul, MN 55116
YOU MUST TYPE THE AREA CODE! THERE ARE THREE JUNIPER LANES IN MN!
Rules and reminders:
- Eye protection required, no exceptions.
- Gun restrictions will be decided on a case-by-case basis pending power (pain) and realistic appearance (police). If you aren't sure if it'll get banned, A) post it, B ) don't bring it, or C) bring a backup.
- Big blasts are allowed only if the pump isn't plugged. Same with titans, unless they have 3 or more barrels.
- We'll have a lunch break around 12 or 1; whenever people feel like it. Bring food or moolah for the close-by fast-food restaurants.
- Use common sense.
- Dress warm. Dress in layers. Bring extra layers.
- Keep in mind the relationship between temperature and the durability of your guns.
Attending (NOT UP TO DATE):
ALSO... if anybody sees Ryan around, let him know about this. His mailbox is full/messenger disabled. Thanks!
Edited by Flaming Hilt, 04 January 2009 - 12:46 AM.