Photo

I Was Cleaning....

13 replies to this topic

#1 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:37 PM

So I was cleaning and found my nerf votex bat. Then I remembered that there was a topic about them a while back (some guy was looking for balls). Here's the topic:Clicky.... So mine is a bit different. It's some piazza guy. I guess I'm just wondering if it's worth anything since I couldn't find any on ebay and I don't really want it.

Now I'm just going to post pictures of mine...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks for any help you can give.

#2 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:54 PM

Honestly, a google search would have been a good place to start. It looks like it isn't too special.

MIKE PIAZZA THUNDER FX BAT A great professional look with a cool "thunderous" sound created by swinging the bat. Comes with a VORTEX ball so kids can practice their home run swing. (Available: Spring 2003; Approximate retail price: $9.99)

From here: http://www.toymania....sbro_nerf.shtml

Also, if it isn't obvious, Mike Piazza is a baseball player. He is the catcher with the most home runs in the MLB.

Edited by Jedijoe9, 11 November 2008 - 01:55 PM.

"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#3 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:59 PM

Alright. So I can toss it out then. Thanks.

#4 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:03 PM

Also, if it isn't obvious, Mike Piazza is a baseball player. He is the catcher with the most home runs in the MLB.

He does not have the most homeruns. Barry Bonds has the most.
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#5 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:07 PM

I had one of these, it was a lot of fun, but nothing that would be useful at a nerf war.

#6 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:13 PM

Keyword catcher. Bonds is an outfielder.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#7 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:15 PM

I don't believe Jedijoe9 claimed that he was the player the most home runs - he claimed that he was the catcher with the most home runs. I haven't verified this, but don't go discounting it before you actually read what you are discounting.
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#8 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:33 PM

Yeah, poorly worded phrase. Out of all of the catchers out there, Piazza has the most home runs.
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#9 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 02:44 PM

Posted Image

Ok, I love knowing if my member could grow a few inches, or if someone has a crush on me, if there are HOT singles in my town!, if I could win an NEWZZZ IPHoNSS, or if I will fail the dumb test as much as the next guy, but If you want to get rid of the spam banner that imageshack is now putting on all of the images, just delete everything that isn't your image in the code.

For instance, this:
[urrl=http://imageshack.us][immg]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2055/img00131zg2.jpg[/immg][/url]
[url=http://g.imageshack.us/img440/img00131zg2.jpg/1/]

Should look like this:
[immg]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2055/img00131zg2.jpg[/immg]

Edited by Foamfoot, 11 November 2008 - 03:04 PM.

Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#10 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

Your images don't work foamfoot. When posting use the little button that looks like a tree.

Edited by TheNerfLoki, 11 November 2008 - 07:13 PM.

Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

#11 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:25 PM

Your images don't work foamfoot. When posting use the little button that looks like a tree.

Seriously? He was showing the guy how to correct the pictures, not how to use the functions. He did what he was trying to. No error at all.
Teehee.

#12 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 10:40 PM

He did that on purpose by using immg.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#13 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:37 AM

Seriously? He was showing the guy how to correct the pictures, not how to use the functions. He did what he was trying to. No error at all.

It's cool splitlip, I could have been posting a screen shot of it. Yeah.. just saw that thing in my targets clearance bin... just throw it out and save on some shipping.
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#14 Accord

Accord

• Banned
  • 141 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:54 PM

sick dude!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users