An Addicting Game

This is about a game I made with a friend

8 replies to this topic

#1 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:11 PM

Well some of you have noticed that I haven't been as active as I used to be. In this time I have been at a friends house working on a fun platform game. Some of you may be thinking making a simple game can't take that long but we have been working on another game that will be amazing. The game is just for having fun and doesn't have a storyline just simple addictive fun. The game can be found here on yoyogames.com. Please try the game and leave some feedback and even rate it if you want to, we hope you enjoy the game.

Edited by NerfCrazy, 06 November 2008 - 08:50 PM.

#2 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 09:25 PM

I don't really feel like getting E-diddled today, would you bet your account on the plug-in not being malicious?
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#3 Mepain

Mepain

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 09:38 PM

I don't really feel like getting E-diddled today, would you bet your account on the plug-in not being malicious?

I've been associated with Gamemaker and YoYo Games for a couple of years. I doubt anything bad can come of it.

#4 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:00 PM

If it were a malicious program there wouldn't be this posted on the main page.
Members Online: 4 Guests Online: 660 Games Created: 25185 Games Played: 5208670 Each individual game is scanned for viruses by the site and they wouldn't sell the pro version of the program if it were malicious. Every time you check the main page there will most likely be a change in users online and games played. They also wouldn't have competitions for cash prizes for best games made. I also personally scanned the installer program and all of its components for viruses with a pro version virus scanning program, no viruses found. I have had this program for about 6 months now and my friend has had it for 2 and a half years, neither of us have ever had a problem with this plug-in. Just saying if you feel this is a malicious program and don't trust it go ahead and pass this by, but if you feel fine with it go ahead and have fun with this game and all 25185 other games on the site. I'm even asking on their forums if anyone has had any problems from this program.

#5 aetherguy881

aetherguy881

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

I don't feel that it's worth downloading a proprietary plugin. Upload it to addicting games and we'll see how it is.
--Modify a blaster for a kid and he'll be entertained for a week. Teach him how to modify blasters and he'll become an engineer--
NERFtastic!
FOAMalicious!
DARTomatic!
--Silly emo kids, go draw yourself a picture--

#6 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:35 PM

For all of you who feel it is too much work to download a small plug-in to play thousands of games I will try to get it submitted on addictinggames.com.

#7 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:04 PM

For all of you who feel it is too much work to download a small plug-in to play thousands of games I will try to get it submitted on addictinggames.com.

I downloaded it. Its okay, but it sucks starting over, and gets boring really fast.

#8 Vistagecko

Vistagecko

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:10 PM

It wasn't bad. I liked the music, I think it would be a lot cooler if you programmed a character of some kind in though. For some reason a ninja comes to mind...

Also you might want to work out that bug. You know the one where you can just jump into the wall on every level to reach the platform. you sneaky little boy. Really?

Attention those with a plug-in phobia: It's ok, virus free.

Edited by Vistagecko, 06 November 2008 - 11:19 PM.

QUOTE(The Kart Racing Nerf Man @ May 6 2009, 07:31 PM) View Post

I lubed it again and again, I don't see what an extra 2 centimeters does. I don't think I will cut it off.
BMX Forum

#9 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:44 PM

Ahh, Gamemaker. I started on this. Now I use C++ and DarkBasic. Still it is the simplist gamemaker out there.
Truce.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users