Nerf N-strike Game Gun Plans?

Production versions of in game models?

11 replies to this topic

#1 R3unbreakable

R3unbreakable

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:00 PM

Everyone is aware of the new N-Strike Wii and DS game coming out this november.
But i was wondering if any of the guns you can play with in the game are going to be released.

According to http://hasbro.ea.com...rf&platform=wii

Choose Your Weapons: Play with over 25 NERF Blasters including the Vulcan EBF-25, Longshot CS-6, Maverick REV-6, and many never seen before!

Does anyone know if any of the never before seen nerf guns are going to be put in production?

#2 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

But i was wondering if any of the guns you can play with in the game are going to be released.

Choose Your Weapons: Play with over 25 NERF Blasters including the Vulcan EBF-25, Longshot CS-6, Maverick REV-6, and many never seen before!

Does anyone know if any of the never before seen nerf guns are going to be put in production?

We already had a lengthy discussion, if you searched a little, you would've seen that. That topic is closed because everyone was speculating too much.

Damnit, why do we all of the sudden have so many noobs who fail to read our CoC?

@Anyone who just got validated- Read the Code of Conduct and search. We are not here to spoon feed you information. Just because you can post doesn't mean you always have to.

Edited by Echnalaid, 29 October 2008 - 10:07 PM.

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#3 R3unbreakable

R3unbreakable

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:34 PM

We already had a lengthy discussion, if you searched a little, you would've seen that. That topic is closed because everyone was speculating too much.

Damnit, why do we all of the sudden have so many noobs who fail to read our CoC?

@Anyone who just got validated- Read the Code of Conduct and search. We are not here to spoon feed you information. Just because you can post doesn't mean you always have to.

I'm sorry, i'm sorry. I thought i was talking to someone that could answer my question. I DID check key phrases in the search bar. Everything from N-Strike Video Game, to Nerf video game weapons. I'm sorry thats not good enough for you. Also you joined in august and i've been lurking since january. I understand the CoC stop being an internet tough guy.

#4 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:53 PM

The thread he was referring to...

And no, we don't know if they will be made into actual guns.

#5 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:48 AM

The thread he was referring to...

And no, we don't know if they will be made into actual guns.

According to an article about the game, a few of the guns in the game are being made next year. So we don't know exactly which, but yeah, you know.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#6 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 10:10 AM

Not to be a stupid n00b but I am pretty darn sure that the raider cs-6 will be the spring gun and the spartan ncs-12 the fall gun.

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#7 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

Not to be a stupid n00b but I am pretty darn sure that the raider cs-6 will be the spring gun and the spartan ncs-12 the fall gun.

You see, by doing exactly that, you became a "stupid n00b".

Don't even predict things without a logical reasoning behind it. Make a logical inference on the subject, don't post in this thread or "help" the "n00bs" in the thread.

Logical inference: The only guns that will come out of that game will be the ones we already have. They might make the raider because they would want to build on the cs-6 base but who knows? You know, besides OMC.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#8 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:14 PM

You see, by doing exactly that, you became a "stupid n00b".

Don't even predict things without a logical reasoning behind it. Make a logical inference on the subject, don't post in this thread or "help" the "n00bs" in the thread.

Logical inference: The only guns that will come out of that game will be the ones we already have. They might make the raider because they would want to build on the cs-6 base but who knows? You know, besides OMC.

He may already know about it, but non-disclosure agreements keep him from saying so. Don't ask him to reveal it or anything, because either he has no idea, or you would be asking him to break a legal contract. When he is allowed to tell us, and he actually knows something, he will.
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#9 death by cheez

death by cheez

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

Thank you Foamfoot, and Oni-Kadaki was right Lynx, as you have been a bit of a douche to n00bs lately

http://fairview.dead...eadfrontier.com

Great game, zombie apocalypse MMORPG. I'm acer34p3r on there.

#10 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 10:12 PM

I was not a douche, I was not asking OMC to give us information and I "Nerf on or fuck off".

Have a problem with my above statements? Pm me. I don't want this to be a flame war.

Unless this is the new official speculation thread:

/thread

Edited by Lynx, 30 October 2008 - 10:19 PM.

Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#11 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 10:43 PM

Why doesn't everyone in here shut the fuck up. Captain, Cheez and everyone else that believes they know what is going to be released...unless One Man Clan posts a topic (most likely on the Frontpage of the forums) stating what is coming out, everything is speculation. He finds out before anyone else on NerfHaven. If he hasn't said anything then nothing is happening at this time. Just because it is in a game does not mean they are going to turn the designs into functional Nerf blasters. Just because they have copyrights doesn't mean they are coming out soon.

Everyone just be patient and when OMC has something to tell us, he will do so.

By the way, R3unbreakable if you had been less specific in your search parameters, you would have found all the recent topics about the game and all the speculation to drive you nuts for no reason. I typed "Wii Game" into search and set it to look through all the forums and I found 4 topics.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#12 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:53 PM

Why doesn't everyone in here shut the fuck up.

Okay.
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users