Photo

Couple Things

13 replies to this topic

#1 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:26 PM

So I went to a flea market (and did other things) today (instead of going to the fall ohio war)... I got a sm5000 (with 3 barrels) for 2 bucks from an old lady and my mom pointed out a vulcan that was in a wet value pack box (it was just missing the shoulder strap) and the old lady sold it to me for 2 bucks as well. So here are my questions:

SM5k:
1. What is the little stub of a barrel for?
2. Why does the ball launching barrel say to pump 6 times when the op valve kicks in after 3?

Vulcan:
1. What would you guys think the problem is for it not cocking? It's like the bar doesn't want to go back all the way. I'm fine with just having the shell or whatever for it since it came with 2 chains and 50 darts if I can't fix it.
edit: If anything I guess I can go buy one from walmart and return this one... That's probably the easiest option.

Thanks!

Edited by Kid Flash, 25 October 2008 - 03:12 PM.

#2 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 04:06 PM

I laughed at the fact that it said pump 6 or more times when I saw it on mine. I don't know if you're talking about the actual barrels, but one is for darts, one for arrows, and the orange thing is for balls.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#3 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 04:09 PM

I think the little barrel is for the arrows. Correct me if I'm wrong.
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#4 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 05:27 PM

So I guess there are smaller arrows that go with it. I need to eventually get some of those and some of those larami darts.

#5 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:45 PM

Well its sounds like you made out like a bandit today even though you missed alot of fun at the war. I would say buy a new vulcan at walmart and return that one in the package.
THE OHIO PLAYDATE. WE PLAY WITH FORKS.

#6 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:55 PM

Well its sounds like you made out like a bandit today even though you missed alot of fun at the war. I would say buy a new vulcan at walmart and return that one in the package.

That would be kind of screwed up. Plus he'd still be stuck with a vulcan, he won't make any money.

#7 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 08:33 PM

That would be kind of screwed up. Plus he'd still be stuck with a vulcan, he won't make any money.

Yeah I would... If I return it I would get all of my money back and have my 2 dollar vulcan but it would work... I'm just going to return it.

#8 HugoChillingsworth

HugoChillingsworth

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:13 PM

You didn't buy the broken Vulcan from Wal-Mart. So if you "trade" your broken Vulcan (with no shoulder strap) for Wal-Mart's brand new Vulcan, you would, in effect, be stealing.
Want to know how to freak out your doctor?: Memorize the eye exam chart.

#9 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:34 PM

No... just replace the vulcans... I don't need the strap. I would take the new vulcan and put the old one in the box.

#10 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:48 PM

No... just replace the vulcans... I don't need the strap. I would take the new vulcan and put the old one in the box.

NIC rule #1: "Don't be a douchebag."

I don't think there's anything we can do stop you. But just STFU about it; quit trying to turn us all into accessories to your crime.

I really just made this topic because I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem or if anyone had any ideas on how to fix it... I just decided to take the easy route.

#11 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:20 AM

I have ideas on how to fix it, but you're going to have to open it. If you want to talk to me about it, hit me up on Aim.
Teehee.

#12 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:18 PM

NIC rule #1: "Don't be a douchebag."

I don't think there's anything we can do stop you. But just STFU about it; quit trying to turn us all into accessories to your crime.

I really just made this topic because I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem or if anyone had any ideas on how to fix it... I just decided to take the easy route.

Thank for contributing the growing trend of one of the few things in the U.S. that suck: Stealing, because you feel entitled. You've now stepped beyond violating rule #1 and have become a raging douchenozzle. Hope you like your karma.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#13 Homestarune

Homestarune

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:59 PM

Is that the partyvan I hear approaching?

Edited by Homestarune, 12 February 2009 - 11:08 PM.

#14 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:13 PM

Seriously guys, lay off him. It's his life, his gun, and he can do whatever he wants with it, end of story.

What you could do, though, is write to Hasbro and tell them of your problem, and they'll either tell you how to fix it or give you a new one. I used to do this all the time as a kid, and it's legitimate because THEIR product isn't working, so you are asking for their assistance.

Oh yeah, and a flea market is a "family activity"? You really should come out and actually nerf with some of us Ohio guys soon, just so we can in fact say that you do exist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users