A2 Quickload Power Blaster

#2 TimmyTown

TimmyTown

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:59 AM

from toys r us

A2 Quickload Power Blaster

Looks like a redesigned mag strike to me. I doubt it has much potential, who makes it? Is it Airzone or what? I mean you never know, it could be quite powerful.

Is this in stores now or just online?
QUOTE(rork @ Mar 16 2009, 05:30 PM) View Post

I, too "have recon," as they say. I get him in old country. Then I realize he sucks like bog. So I trade him for potato.

#3 rork

rork

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:06 AM

Looks as though it pumps from the rear, BBBB-style. The only thing that worries me is the fact that it requires batteries. Let's hope it's just for some flashing-light Gizmo of Retardation.
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20296" target="_blank">SNAPbow Mk. V</a>
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20409" target="_blank">Make it pump-action</a>

#4 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:33 AM

Not Really Sure. Sorry übermench

Mav is to FireFly as PhotonBurstPowerBlaster is to A2 Quickload Power blaster.
Made by the same people. Look the same. Have the same darts. Have the same clip. Have the same design.
Have the same NAME almost.
I would assume it's a springer like the PhotonBurst

Edited by jackster57, 25 October 2008 - 06:50 AM.

#5 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:42 AM

Beautiful, easy, and simple. I will do this.

Is it true that nothing pops out when you open it up? Is it that easy to open up the gun?

Mav is to FireFly as PhotonBurstPowerBlaster is to A2 Quickload Power blaster.
Made by the same people. Look the same. Have the same darts. Have the same clip. Have the same design.
Have the same NAME almost.

Why the hell did you just quote my post from another thread?

On topic, Is the gun semi-auto, or must you pump it every time you fire?
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#6 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts
  • State:Illinois
  • u/GearsLGLF on Reddit

Posted 25 October 2008 - 08:06 AM

1. It's flywheel powered. It even says so on the gun.
2. Full auto.
3. Comes with one clip.
4. Looks good. Really good.
5. Airzone

I saw it at TrU a few days ago. I might pick one one up for HvZ.

Edited by Gears, 25 October 2008 - 09:04 AM.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#7 Guest_fadinglight4_*

Guest_fadinglight4_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2008 - 08:15 AM

After hearing it is made by Airzone, I have seen a lot of guns made by Airzone where I live and those guns seem to be pretty good after modification. Although you don't need to make a topic every time you see a gun on the internet.

#8 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

Gears is right. You can see the flywheel box on the blaster. Hence batteries and semi-auto. Sweet shell though. This could have definitely been put into the Product Awareness thread. The entire point of that topic is to reduce the number of topics about every little new thing, and the ones that have already been seen before. Good find though.
Teehee.

#9 Guest_fadinglight4_*

Guest_fadinglight4_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:57 PM

Gears is right. You can see the flywheel box on the blaster. Hence batteries and semi-auto. Sweet shell though. This could have definitely been put into the Product Awareness thread. The entire point of that topic is to reduce the number of topics about every little new thing, and the ones that have already been seen before. Good find though.

Yeah, I already mentioned it there. Admittedly, I had few details and it wasn't visible on the TRU site yet.

fadinglight4 - NOTHING is "made by" Air Zone, except maybe cardboard boxes. It's a marketing brand, owned by TRU. We've already seen products made by Lanard, Buzz Bee, and others under that label.

Sorry for a double post but I have seen a rocket launcher by the brand and it was very nice. Maybe they aren't around you but they are around me.

#10 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:12 PM

Yeah, I already mentioned it there. Admittedly, I had few details and it wasn't visible on the TRU site yet.

fadinglight4 - NOTHING is "made by" Air Zone, except maybe cardboard boxes. It's a marketing brand, owned by TRU. We've already seen products made by Lanard, Buzz Bee, and others under that label.

Sorry for a double post but I have seen a rocket launcher by the brand and it was very nice. Maybe they aren't around you but they are around me.

You don't get it. He is saying other companies make the guns and then TRU buys them and marks them as airzone.

#11 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:37 PM

Flywheels... meh.

Just noise-makers with pitiful range and huge limitations on what darts you can use.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#12 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:33 PM

Damn. If it wasn't a flywheel gun it would have some potential. The Photon Burst was actually not that bad. It had a MASSIVE plunger tube for a gun of its size, and alot could be done with it. It was a good hold out gun, and actually, Hilt used it as a primary once.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#13 boom

boom

• Banned
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

thats cool but i agree with who said it is a new magstrike and frankly a new topic was not needed man
I'm just the scitzophrenic clusterfuck of randomness that is me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users