Photo

What Costume Are You People Wearing For Halloween?

Why not

65 replies to this topic

#26 Lion

Lion

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Lion, 24 October 2008 - 09:39 PM.

#27 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

All I gotta say is: nice man-skirt.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#28 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:50 PM

All I gotta say is: nice man-skirt.

It's called a mirt.
And I think it's a sick costume.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#29 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:17 PM

Posted Image
Walter Sobchak from The Big Lebowski
I hate you.

#30 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:00 PM

Tom Cruise
Posted Image
"JOIN SCIENTOLOGY OR I'LL JUMP ON YOUR COUCH!"
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#31 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:55 AM

The hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!

Seriously, I've got the knitted hat, the "Blue Sun" shirt and everything. If only I could find a rainstick...
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#32 aetherguy881

aetherguy881

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:37 AM

I'm going to be an ethereal being. I have about 20 really bright flashing bike lights the I'm just going to put all over my clothes.

Ah, Tau 40k? Now I have to find a way to make a crisis suit...

Tau are the boxiest army in 40k. I should know, I love killing them. With some planning and a good supply of boxes, you can make a crisis suit.

I don't know what you'd do if you were going to be a tyranid... that'd be just a tad tougher... Maybe GW will stumble across this and start making costumes.
--Modify a blaster for a kid and he'll be entertained for a week. Teach him how to modify blasters and he'll become an engineer--
NERFtastic!
FOAMalicious!
DARTomatic!
--Silly emo kids, go draw yourself a picture--

#33 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:47 AM

Red Mage from FF3. Complete with feathers in my hat! All my teachers thought I was describing Robin Hood. Same with last year when I was Link from LoZ. My friends were blue, red, and purple Links. Four Swords, and a homemade Hyrule Shield.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#34 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:39 AM

I am going as a Paladin from Dungeons and Dragons.
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#35 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:05 PM

Haha. Homemade Spawn costume. I'll get a picture up later. This whole thread got to 3 pages in less than 24 hours. That's insanity hahaha.
Teehee.

#36 Firefox551

Firefox551

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 05:10 PM

I'm not sure yet, but I'm either going as a finished rubix cube or a cerial killer.
"Whats algebra? I like pudding." - My friend Luke

"We have to remember what we all have in common, and why we are here. Our shared love of shooting things, and each other with little foam darts." - Niaja Blue

#37 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

cerial killer.

Count Chocula with a knife? Trix Rabbit with an axe?

I think you mean SERIAL KILLER
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#38 stickfigure91x

stickfigure91x

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 05:34 PM

Either my spandex Spider-man suit, or my homemade, plastic Master Chief armor, complete with Nerf dart shooting MA5C assault rifle.
The laughing will cease when the effectiveness is proven.

#39 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:37 PM

Hopefully, the Joker.

Equalmente.

I have everything except a vest, just need to get myself to a thrift store, and get purple dye...
Timothy M-Lick <3

#40 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:03 PM

My brother and I were originally going to be these guys and hand out candy to kids, and chase away annoying teenagers (no, not the ones who legitimately want free candy... you know which ones I'm talking about) with light sabers, but apparently Fabric Land wants to be stupid and not carry the right kind of fleece.

Not sure what to be now, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick to my guns. Yes the box.

Edited by penguin807, 25 October 2008 - 10:03 PM.

#41 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:17 PM

Not sure what to be now, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick to my guns. Yes the box.

Dun dun-dun dun dun- Dun dun DUN! "It's Showtime!" I was going to be Snake, but I didn't have enough materials. Try using a black painted Recon with the barrel attachment for his SOCOM. With the orange ring at the front, of course.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#42 Tornado13

Tornado13

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:06 PM

Indy. Hat and whip from store, jacket, pants, and shirt found at home.

#43 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:54 PM

I'm working on a cannon arm so I can be a cyborg, but I have nothing else prepared for a cyborg costume. So I think I'm going to wear a bunch of weird garments and the arm cannon.

Yeah, it won't be very impressive.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#44 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:48 PM

A ghost, using a sheet. Then playing the marching band show that night in said costume.

trans as shit because fuck you

#45 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:12 PM

An evil robot, a Jedi, or nothing... it really all depends on what the plans are for the night.

Good times...
Posted Image
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#46 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

I'm kind of surprised that so many people are going trick or treating. I mean, aren't most of us a bit old for that?
Anyway, I really don't do halloween. My older friends are going to go bag-snatching, and trying to get me to come, but that's just cruel.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#47 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

A Shinigami Captain from the anime Bleach. Also a cool thing is I can wear my costume to work.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#48 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:51 PM

I'm kind of surprised that so many people are going trick or treating.

Who said anything about trick-or-treating? Halloween is about parties.

#49 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:53 PM

I was gonna do elaborate Zombie makeup just to scare my little cousins who are 6 and 4... But maybe not.

All else fails, a Pimp. I can get a cane easily.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#50 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:40 PM

I'm going as a LOSER! In my ghillie suit from when I played airsoft. I think I will run around and hide places and pop out. I want to see if I can lay in my yard without anyone seeing me... hehe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will not be carrying a rifle/gun for obvious safety reasons.

*I know it will block the word I'm saying, but everyone knows what I mean by loser.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users