Dat Tag War?

Would anyone be intrested?

12 replies to this topic

#1 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:44 PM

Would anyone be interested in a war that had regular primaries, pistols, and everything, but also had a round or two were only dart tag guns could be used? They could be modded of course, but I'm talking, just like magstrikes, crossfires, DTB's (great use of a violator by BS), and eliminators (the dart tag ones). They would use the original Dart Tag darts. If there is interest, I would like to have a round like this at my war on the 8th.

Edited by ice, 24 October 2008 - 01:48 PM.

<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#2 Guest_fadinglight4_*

Guest_fadinglight4_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:29 PM

I would like everything but the dart tag part.

#3 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:51 PM

I would like everything but the dart tag part.

What?! The WHOLE THING is centered around Dart Tag.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#4 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:47 PM

In my opinion I think you should make it just dart tag darts with any guns. That way people dont have to go out and buy a dart tag gun.
Truce.

#5 rifleman

rifleman

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:17 AM

Where is your war and I kinda agree with Llama boy
"Nerf to all and to all Nerf all Night!"

My guns are in my PI on my profile.

More people need to nerf in North Dakota

#6 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:07 AM

Where is your war and I kinda agree with Llama boy

War thread is here! Click!
Not all guns could use taggers. And some people don't have DTBs and the like. Unless someone had loaners we can all use, we really can't play the way you see it.
EDIT-I would be interested by this. I'm game for it.
Will we still have to use the vests?

Edited by Echnalaid, 25 October 2008 - 10:08 AM.

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#7 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:10 PM

Will we all get to do a Mil-Sim round like the NStrike ad's with just NStrike guns!?!

I would rather not. I simply don't own a DT blaster.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#8 Boss18

Boss18

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:18 PM

what about intergrations.Say someone had a DTG on their LS, but just didnt use the LS.Then what?
D0 U LiK3Z /\/\UDkIpZ? http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Burnboy85 <--- Clicky Cliky!

#9 Foamfoot

Foamfoot

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:21 AM

This is a horrible, horrible idea. There are few types of guns in the dart tag line, creating no variety. Past the fact that you would just get a whole bunch of people running around with Magstrikes, it would just turn into a very lacking war. At least you don't wear under-armor on camera so much anymore.
Pro-pants
(Unofficial) Wii thread
QUOTE(Bedhed117 @ Aug 14 2009, 03:49 PM) View Post

Damn it Foamfoot. Why is it that you kill every good topic with a retarded response a few days late.

#10 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:33 AM

In theory I think it's a cool idea, I just don't think you're going to get enough people at that war that have dart tag guns, vests and ammo (assuming you wanted people to actually wear the targets as well). Talio had some luck at the 'last minute war' with a pistol round where you were allowed to use either a modded pistol or any completely unmodded gun (he may have been okay with air restrictor removal.). It allowed people to use vulcans and rf20s and such, but kept the playing field relatively level. You could Try doing that again if you're aiming to have a round with a lot of RF guns.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#11 slienced assassin

slienced assassin

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:15 AM

I love the idea of a dart tag war, but it would be better if you could use any gun.
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to "real music",
copy and paste this into your signature

http://supernerf.piczo.com/?cr=1

#12 Betrayal

Betrayal

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:15 PM

Don't necro, dumbass. This is over a month old. I may be a noob, but I've been lurking around here for quite some time. So be careful, or the admins will fry your ass.
QUOTE(VACC @ Apr 15 2009, 11:23 AM) View Post

Doing shit is hard work.

VACC

#13 Puppylayer

Puppylayer

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:21 AM

Don't necro, dumbass. This is over a month old. I may be a noob, but I've been lurking around here for quite some time. So be careful, or the admins will fry your ass.

Mmmm.. I'm gonna bang on silenced as well, for he has necroed several times, with his posts simply agreeing to previous posts.

IF this thread is still alive, allthough crawling, I think that there should be no DT blasters, simply because not many people tend to stick with them. The NIC (for the most part) is centered around better weaponry.
QUOTE(nerfer9 @ Dec 26 2008, 01:34 PM) View Post

Coal? You're santa arent you! You didn't give me that bike I wanted! Prepare to die!

Also active as Slayer_of_OnE at NerfLovers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users