Chain Saw Vulcan Idea!

Ashes chainsaw hand!

8 replies to this topic

#1 OWEN

OWEN

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:47 AM

I have been looking at the vulcan for months and I noticed it has a lot of free space. I have had many thoughts of what to do with this space, but now I think I have It! CHAIN SAWS!!! Some thing like the Lancer mod, but more Evil Dead like! Maybe taking two of those chainsaws and combining them together to make the chain part longer! Also I could put some thing that could spray fake blood. If possible i could have it snap over my hand! I know this all sounds a little crazy but I have done a lot things close to my ideas. I have made blood cannons for movies before. For the chainsaw part I would just put the the two blades together with plumbers putty and I also have a friend who could paint it like Ashes chainsaw hand.

Sadly there is one problem I am in Panama for 4 more weeks, so I really can't get any of the toys here and all of my tools are in the united states!

If you don't know what evil dead is, this will give you an idea!
http://i141.photobuc...yofdarkness.jpg

Edited by OWEN, 24 October 2008 - 01:54 AM.

#2 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:53 AM

Sounds like an odd idea, but I LOVE Evil Dead and Army of Darkness.

Would you be using the home depot toy chainsaws, or something that looks a little more real?

EDIT: That reminds me of the Resident Evil 4 controller. It looked just like a bloody chainsaw. Wicked controller.

Edited by BendyStraw, 24 October 2008 - 08:54 AM.

WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#3 HerbieHero

HerbieHero

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:32 AM

If you could figure out how to strap a Vulcan to your arm as a fake hand replacement, that would be amazing in and of itself. I would just stop there, paint it blue, and run around calling myself Mega Man.

#4 perezinthenet

perezinthenet

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:19 AM

If I can find the right chainsaw Im definitely going to do this

Edited by perezinthenet, 24 October 2008 - 11:19 AM.

#5 OWEN

OWEN

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:02 PM

I was thinking of use the home-depot ones because they move but then I thought of using the texas chainsaw murder costume toy.

P.s perezinthenet you will probably be able to make it before me! HA-HA!

#6 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:29 PM

We don't appreciate threads about the projects you say you're going to do. We like results. And if the Vulcan no longer fires, it wouldn't of any use to us and should end up in the Off Topic section.
Teehee.

#7 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:33 PM

As cool as this is, concept threads such as this one are usually extremely erotic at Nerfhaven. If you do this, hey, that's great, post a write-up and blow everyone away! But the case with most concept threads, is that people don't follow through.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#8 OWEN

OWEN

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:48 PM

The vulcan will fire, I never said that it would not!
Also to make up for the fact it was an idea I was going to post blue prints.

#9 nerf mafia

nerf mafia

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:26 PM

I was actualy considering something like this but it would be remove able like the front gun on the longshot where you twist it and it would pull off. Also i was considering making another attachment that used a longshot front gun as a foregripunder the top part of the barrel of the vulcan. Various other attachments could be done this way also. So if you want to use my idea go ahead.
THE OHIO PLAYDATE. WE PLAY WITH FORKS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users