Photo

Big Bad Bow Pic?

7 replies to this topic

#1 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:10 AM

Does anyone have a picture of the big bad bow's internals? I searched and found nothing.
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#2 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:16 AM

Does anyone have a picture of the big bad bow's internals? I searched and found nothing.

Try again, there are a bunch of internals pictures on the mods listed in the Modification Directory.

#3 CrazyIvan VI

CrazyIvan VI

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

People just assume because that their search result turned up topics that there are pictures in them. A lot of pictures get deleted from their host or go over their bandwidth. As is the case with most of the BBB ones. I'm also looking for an internal shot of the back half of the BBB.
I get all giddy when I see VACC browsing a stupid topic. I just know someone is going to get banned.

#4 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am a bored kid with a digital camera, did you think I would sit here and let people wonder?

Edited by Coop, 20 October 2008 - 02:15 PM.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#5 Coop

Coop

#sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv

• Members
  • 775 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:41 PM

I am a bored kid with a digital camera, did you think I would sit here and let people wonder?

Cool, thanks. What do you have to do to get to the actual plunger head and spring?

Pop off a little plastic disk and pull the plunger head off and it comes right out. It's not hard at all. I just put the gun back together, so I won't be taking pictures of that until I want to re-open it... lol

EDIT: I take that back. I put something together wrong, so I have to go in anyways to fix it. More pictures will be up shortly.

EDIT2: Didn't want to double post-

First, you take this whole chunk out. (no screws holding it down, you can just pull)
Posted Image

Then you pull the top off, revealing the plunger head.
Posted Image

You can pull your plunger head and little disc thing right off. As you can see, my plastic disc broke. I will be epoxying a metal washer on in a few days when I make it to Home Depot for a washer.
Posted Image

Once those are off, the spring will simply slide out if the plunger tube is tipped upside down.
Posted Image

All the parts.
Posted Image

It's open and it's staying open until I get that washer. Anyone need more pictures?

Edited by Coop, 20 October 2008 - 02:58 PM.

On the other hand, the guy who posted before me used the word 'fuck' a lot so he probably knows what he's talking about.

#6 Guest_evan24221_*

Guest_evan24221_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:43 PM

are those little orange plastic plates that stick out on both sides when cocke neccasary? I took mine off

#7 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:53 PM

are those little orange plastic plates that stick out on both sides when cocke neccasary? I took mine off

YES, They are necessary because they keep the gun cocked. Just for a heads up.
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#8 Guest_evan24221_*

Guest_evan24221_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:57 PM

HOLY **** thank you so much you just solved my year long dilema

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users