21 replies to this topic

#1 pepperach

pepperach

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:05 PM

Here it is.
Sorry did the link wrong.Just switch shot

So I on ebay and I saw a nerf game for the PC anyone know about this?

Edited by pepperach, 20 October 2008 - 10:05 PM.

my brute
My Youtube

Say NO to drugs Say YES to foam

#2 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:06 PM

what?
EDIT: oh, you forgot the link, my mistake

Edited by flashflint, 16 October 2008 - 02:38 PM.

#3 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:08 PM

Search next time, we already have a thread. And I couldn't understand either.

#4 pepperach

pepperach

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:12 PM

Don't kill it post a little more but please don't flame me.
(the old threads were just gun I put the game too.)

Edited by pepperach, 15 October 2008 - 09:24 PM.

my brute
My Youtube

#5 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:25 PM

It's kind of funny that they put the switch shot on that NERF site, but they still haven't put the vulcan on, which has been out longer.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#6 pepperach

pepperach

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:30 PM

It's kind of funny that they put the switch shot on that NERF site, but they still haven't put the vulcan on, which has been out longer.

It is funny capaitan
my brute
My Youtube

#7 Guest_fadinglight4_*

Guest_fadinglight4_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:32 PM

It looks like a longer version of the disk shot.

#8 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:58 PM

Is it just me, or does anybody else see the pointlessness of this gun (save for people that actually use it for the game)? I'd put money on it having an NF/DS plunger tube, which isn't bad, but definitely not worth 15 bucks when you can get an NF for 5 or 6. Also, there is a ridiculous amount of dead space in the shell where the Wii Remote is supposed to go. Why have to trim the shell and pay 15 bucks for something when instead one could buy a couple of NF's without the shell trimming hastle?

(Please note that the rant above doesn't apply to people who buy it for use with the Wii game)

#9 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

Is it just me, or does anybody else see the pointlessness of this gun (save for people that actually use it for the game)? I'd put money on it having an NF/DS plunger tube, which isn't bad, but definitely not worth 15 bucks when you can get an NF for 5 or 6. Also, there is a ridiculous amount of dead space in the shell where the Wii Remote is supposed to go. Why have to trim the shell and pay 15 bucks for something when instead one could buy a couple of NF's without the shell trimming hastle?

(Please note that the rant above doesn't apply to people who buy it for use with the Wii game)

But that small size of the actual shooting unit can be gateway to unlimited integrations.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#10 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:52 PM

But that small size of the actual shooting unit can be gateway to unlimited integrations.

It appears to be the same size of the NF's actual shooting unit. Meaning that once the shell is minimized, it will essentially be a minimized NF, except way more expensive.

#11 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:58 PM

It appears to be the same size of the NF's actual shooting unit. Meaning that once the shell is minimized, it will essentially be a minimized NF, except way more expensive.

Hmm.. Foiled by own retard. Perhaps the spring may be more powerful then the NiteFinder. We gon wait and see.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#12 nerfispwnage243

nerfispwnage243

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:33 PM

The main difference between the nightfinder and this blaster is that the entire top half of the blaster is removable, INCLUDING the internals. Because of this, it could open many opportunities for integrations using the removable section. I hope that clarifies what the talk about this blaster is about.

#13 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:50 PM

The main difference between the nightfinder and this blaster is that the entire top half of the blaster is removable, INCLUDING the internals. Because of this, it could open many opportunities for integrations using the removable section. I hope that clarifies what the talk about this blaster is about.

We have no idea what the internals are like and won't know until someone buys it. Such speculation is pointless.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#14 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:51 PM

Also keep in mind that if you buy the game, it comes with the blaster. I would keep the blaster in my game drawer, but can say with confidence that I would never take it outside. Thus, I can use the plunger section for free, essentially.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#15 sidamazo

sidamazo

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:19 AM

Well, it says you can detatch the plunger. This might mean you could integrate the plunger onto another gun. Much like the Ls front gun, except this gun will have much more air output/dart range.

Echnalaid beat me to it

EDIT: If you don't have a wii, you could just sell the controller to a gamestop, and then use the empty shell for .... well an empty shell.

Edited by sidamazo, 16 October 2008 - 06:22 AM.

#16 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:41 AM

EDIT: If you don't have a wii, you could just sell the controller to a gamestop, and then use the empty shell for .... well an empty shell.

The product description clearly says that it does not include a wiimote.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#17 eddieoctane

eddieoctane

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:19 AM

NF is around $5. A gun shell for a Wii-mote is already $15. Anyone who buys it solely for the gaming functions already is getting a fair deal. A free, minimized, and integration NF plunger tube is a good deal for anyone who has a Wii.

Ignoring the video game side of things, consider this: the minimum wage in Pa (where I live) is $7.15/hr. If it takes more than an hour and a half to trim down and clean up a NF so that it can be integrated as easily as the firing mechanism from the Switch Shot, I would have been better off with not buying a NF. I think looking at it that way makes things a bit more understandable.
C8H18

#18 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:23 PM

Hmm.. Foiled by own retard.

Uhh, what does that even mean?

#19 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:31 PM

Hmm.. Foiled by own retard.

Uhh, what does that even mean?

(begin:smartness)
I believe he was trying to make an(IMHO)extremely unfunny joke at a line in Hamlet, which says something about being "hoisted by your own petard" which being destroyed by your own creations, or something like that. Except it isn't "foiled", and "retard" doesn't really make sense, since it's "petard".
(/smartness)

Either that or he's just being kind of idiotic. I'm not quite sure.

Edited by Salmon, 16 October 2008 - 05:32 PM.

Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#20 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:20 PM

Hm. I have'nt read every post in the thread, so don't flame me, but does this come with the Nerf Game? Or do you have to buy it seperately? I know you can buy it seperately, but is ther some sort of package? Because I'm getting the game, and I have a Wii, so why not buy this?
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#21 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:55 PM

It's sold separately, and as a bundle with the game. So you can get it either way you want.
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#22 eddieoctane

eddieoctane

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:39 PM

Speaking of the actual game, something borderline retarded just popped into my head:

Time Crisis: Wii-NERF. Pronounce it out loud. And yes, that is what will be coming to a living room near you.
C8H18

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users