Mass

Multiple Ammo Support System

32 replies to this topic

#26 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 05:03 PM

Ok... I need to go back to lowes and get a different piece then... and return this 1/2 inch piece. I'm pretty sure I didn't add a " to your post though... Thanks a bunch for all of your help.

edit: WOW! I thought I'd have trouble making it but I suceeded the second time (first time there was a small leak but the goop fixed that). I like how it looks too... I'll have to paint it soon.

Edited by Kid Flash, 15 October 2008 - 02:42 PM.

#27 nat

nat

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 04:13 PM

This is kinda funny. I'm doing a smaller version of this to my hornet write now.

Posted Image
If practice makes perfect and nobody is perfect, then why practice.

I pitty you foo! ~MR. T

#28 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:45 PM

How's it orking out for you so far?

#29 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:52 PM

Nice work, Slug. I'm eager to see how the ball firing functionality works for you.

The best success Bags has had with balls has been via the Signal Launcher guns. He's never put one of his ball barrels on a Big Blast, so I'm interested to hear your results.

Frankly, I think Bags was in over his head (for EVERYONE) when he made that challenge, becacuse Balls simply aren't aerodynamically made for those ranges. Not enough mass to keep them traveling, especially with their less-than-perfectly-spherical shape. Added mass in the middle COULD help, SHOULD help theoretically, but the likelihood of ranges like that being the final result is still slim. But if anyone around here can make it happen (and is nuts enough to spend the time trying) it's you or Bags.

Keep us posted!

Edited by Falcon, 15 October 2008 - 05:52 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#30 nat

nat

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:10 PM

How's it orking out for you so far?

I just finished putting the last chamber extensions on
If practice makes perfect and nobody is perfect, then why practice.

I pitty you foo! ~MR. T

#31 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:36 PM

I have shot ballistic balls over 100 feet. Just stick one in a 1.5 inch barrel on a penumatic potato gun. Rof is terrible but they do go 100 feet (at least).

#32 TimmyTown

TimmyTown

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

I have shot ballistic balls over 100 feet. Just stick one in a 1.5 inch barrel on a penumatic potato gun. Rof is terrible but they do go 100 feet (at least).

And then explode.....
QUOTE(rork @ Mar 16 2009, 05:30 PM) View Post

I, too "have recon," as they say. I get him in old country. Then I realize he sucks like bog. So I trade him for potato.

#33 DarkKnight

DarkKnight

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:25 PM

I've done this mod, so it works. Thanks, Slug!

Anywho, I haven't maxed out the pump-age yet, but I'm using the stock barrel and using stock sonic micros... I also haven't ranged anything yet, gotta wait for the weekend.

But, in case anyone is reading, be careful on where you drill in to the air tank. You'll have to gauge/measure where the expanded air tank will go and how it butts against the BBBB case.

My next BBBB that I perform this mod to will have the expanded air tank horizontal for aesthetic reasons...

Losers always whine about their best... Winners go home and fcsk the prom queen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users