Secret Shot 2 Leak

Yes, I searched.

8 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:36 PM

I just got a ss2, it was in absolutely perfect condition aside from it leaking down the barrel. I searched and found a topic saying to put WD-40 in there, knowing that it would eat the o-ring, I put white grease in instead. It is still leaking though, and I don't know what to do next, any suggestions?

Edited by nerfer9, 11 October 2008 - 11:39 PM.

#2 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:04 AM

I will try that right now.

EDIT: it didnt work.

Edited by nerfer9, 12 October 2008 - 12:07 AM.

#3 hopper055

hopper055

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:15 AM

Well when my splitfire had a small leak in it I put a little mineral oil down the barrel. Not to much I put a little to much in and I was shooting out a mist for a few shots. You can find mineral in the pharmacy or health and beauty
Long story short all I did is put mineral oil down the barrel and it worked fine. My spltfire had a small leak for the rest of the night. Thinking I failed I went to sleep when I woke up the next morning I pumped it just to see if it got any better and it was and still is working like a dream so I am guessing it will work with a Secret Shot 2.

Edited by hopper055., 12 October 2008 - 12:23 AM.

If I want pointless discussions about who's dildo has more lights and fancy colours I come to this section.

#4 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:41 AM

Hm, I had a SS2, and I had leakage problems off an on for a while.

I simply cycled the pump until it seemed to magically fix itself. I know that doesn't sound like good advice, but due to the way that the tank seal works, it takes some fast pumping to get it working.
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#5 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:16 AM

You have silicon spray, right? The lube commonly used for plungers?

Well, if you do, theres a somewhat easy fix.

I just did a quick burst (a secound) of it into the airtank, and then pumped it 5 times, or 4, whenever the valve closes.

I let it sit for around 3 hours, and than pulled the trigger. After that, I tested it a few times, and tried again.

Good luck.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#6 Guest_fadinglight4_*

Guest_fadinglight4_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:11 PM

You have silicon spray, right? The lube commonly used for plungers?

Well, if you do, theres a somewhat easy fix.

I just did a quick burst (a secound) of it into the airtank, and then pumped it 5 times, or 4, whenever the valve closes.

I let it sit for around 3 hours, and than pulled the trigger. After that, I tested it a few times, and tried again.

Good luck.

I think this will probably work. Try it.

#7 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:15 PM

I lubed my longshot with silcone spray and it joined the plunger and tube together, I threw all that shit out a long time ago because I don't trust it. I put baby oil in it, but it doesnt seem to work.

#8 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:09 PM

I would buy some high quality silicone spray. The one found at wal mart is not high quality at all, and uses a petroleum based propellant. Find one that doesn't, and spray an assload down the pump tube, and pump it into the tank. I have heard of this working.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#9 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:42 PM

I thought that Napa's spray would work, but apparently not. I have tried nearly everything in the last few days that I would be willing to put some silicone spray down there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users