Photo

Does Anyone Do Modding Services?

36 replies to this topic

#26 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 05:26 PM

I'll sell you my Angel Breech Longshot for 150 shipped. Any color you want, it's ready for a paint job. :)

#27 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 06:47 PM

I'll be your huckleberry.

Tombstone for the win!

I've got a stock dart modified NF going up on ebay soon. It has a PETG and PVC barrel, as well as an AR-15 spring. I was going to start the bidding at $25, but if you want it, I'd be happy to sell it to you. If you are interested, PM me.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#28 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:26 PM

I need to try to make a shotgun grip on a nightfinder now. :) Why not deoderant clip it while we are at it?

Don't get too ahead of yourself. I'll be posting my NF overhaul in a week or two. Think... clipped.

Did it, fragile (I couldn't mod worth shit) and will break especially when you put A CAR ON TOP OF IT!

Yeah, I was mentally deranged for 5 minutes after that.

Also, last person who did that for a a long while was Starbuck and in-life turmoil made everyone think he was a fucking douchebag.

He isn't...

Edited by Lynx, 06 October 2008 - 07:51 PM.

Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#29 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 08:43 PM

Also, last person who did that for a a long while was Starbuck and in-life turmoil made everyone think he was a fucking douchebag.

He isn't...

Starbuck's the last person to do what? Drive over a clipped NF or actually make one?

#30 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

He was the last to have a modding service.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#31 Mxer4life369

Mxer4life369

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:24 PM

I'll be your huckleberry.

Tombstone for the win!

Yes, but DOC HOLIDAY for the win!
Great movie btw.

I could mod a NF for you, reasonably well, with a Gengar style coupler mod. I do them pretty damn good.
GO OKLAHOMA SOONERS!

#32 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:41 AM

He was the last to have a modding service.

And now there's me.

#33 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:49 AM

Just make sure to give yourself ample time and funds, because things will come up, and you'll have to have the product done in time and in budget to get the feedback and keep it going. I mean hell, even DT had a whole big problem with all of this if you remember.
Teehee.

#34 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:07 AM

Longshots are the gay. Someone needs to start producing Doomsayers. I will send you the shotgun and some petg. Make it sweet. Is that so much to ask?

#35 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:41 AM

Just make sure to give yourself ample time and funds, because things will come up, and you'll have to have the product done in time and in budget to get the feedback and keep it going. I mean hell, even DT had a whole big problem with all of this if you remember.

Yeah, I know.

I won't be taking on more than I can handle, especially since most of the people here and on NHQ won't ever follow through with sending a gun after they hear what it'll cost.

Longshots are the gay. Someone needs to start producing Doomsayers. I will send you the shotgun and some petg. Make it sweet. Is that so much to ask?

I could probably make a doomsayer, but it would take me a month of constant work and there wouldn't be a skull on it. Mainly because I'm not that awesome with the paint.

I'll get a couple of those shotguns and see what happens, I'll be happy to sell it if you want one VACC. :lol:

Edited by hereticorp, 07 October 2008 - 09:43 AM.

#36 shadow4437

shadow4437

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:46 PM

Thread is dead.I cannot make the money in time to have enough for it, so I cannot pay..Apologize dearly for said inconvenience, thought I was going to receive money for my birthday..Apparently not.
"My heart's beating, my hearts beating, my hands are shakin, my hands are shakin, but I'm still shooting, its like Boom Headshot!" Currently learning to mod.

#37 AJZ

AJZ

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:02 PM

Funny you say that becasue I feel the same way. I am making 1 or 2 "Doomsayers" soon or when I get around to it so I'll try and post some pics by Christmas at least. Probably not as good as FA24's but 12 shots and some good range is all I need

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users