Xbow Badassification

needs a name

2 replies to this topic

#1 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 03:39 PM

I spent yesterday tinkering around with the external space on my xbow. On the way back to Michigan I stoped by a thrift store and found an old style SM1500 which had a broken hose connection. Haveing looked at the Evil Amory, I felt inspired by Cain and Deamon. I didn't gut my xbow but rather decided to strap the internals of the 1500 to the outside with duct tape and hot glue.

I unfortuantly couldn't fix the busted off hose (I still plan to try and replace the tubing and use hose clamps but that has to wait). I did have a AT2k handy that I'd only sealed the release valve on. So I substituted it in with a single pvc barrel. I put the barrel on the right top side and the pump on the left top side. I cut a piece of pvc to fit over the pin valve to act as a trigger.

After that it still felt like it could use more. So I made a holster for my TTP out of Duct tape, cardboard and FBR. This was strapped onto the right side under the AT2k. This fits very well, the TTP is secure but easy to pull at a moment's notice.

All this increased the weight significantly. So I took the carrying strap I had for my lab top case and attached it as a shoulder strap.

All in all I'm pretty happy with it. If I fix the SM1500 it will be added as well making it a true beast.
The main problem I have right now is that I need to name this damn thing. I was thinking, because of christmass, that I should name each of the compent guns after the legendary three wise men (yes I know the bible doesn't say how many there were, or what their names were) Gasper, Melchior and Balthasar and call the entire thing "Three Kings".

Thoughts?

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#2 Nerfer16

Nerfer16

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 03:51 PM

"Three Kings" would work since it is an integration of three guns.
Nerfer16 of the Seattle Tactical Nerf Team
Nerf on!

#3 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 05:10 PM

Post pics.
ko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users