Magstrike Brokeen Help!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_metsgorock_*

Guest_metsgorock_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:52 PM

Hi Everyone

I just received a nerf magstrike today and it borke. It won't pump now! The are bladder won't hold the air that I pump into it. The bladder seems to be fine there, and I can't spot any leaks. Can anybody help me please I don't want my 20 dollars to go to waste.

Thanks

Edited by metsgorock, 03 October 2008 - 10:54 PM.

#2 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:57 PM

If you didn't mod it any, return it. It is alot easier than fixing whatever problem it has.
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#3 rippen11

rippen11

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:58 PM

Is that not why the return policy was invented? Why not open it up and see what's wrong?
(Trying not to backseat moderate, but one thing, CoC)
EDIT:Damn, bobafan beat me to it.

Edited by rippen11, 03 October 2008 - 10:58 PM.

Who says i buy balls from a store?

Nightfinder

Why is your cat in your arsenal? Perhaps it shoots LASERS?!?!

Captain Slug

#4 Guest_metsgorock_*

Guest_metsgorock_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:21 PM

Is that not why the return policy was invented? Why not open it up and see what's wrong?
(Trying not to backseat moderate, but one thing, CoC)
EDIT:Damn, bobafan beat me to it.

I did open it up and tried to see what wrong. When I pump the bladders not increasing. I couldnt find anything wrong.

If you didn't mod it any, return it. It is alot easier than fixing whatever problem it has.

For the returing policy. I bought it on ebay and it would take forever and a day to return, and pay for shipping and all that crap.

#5 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 11:54 PM

Same thing happened to me, Your gonna have to get a new one my friend, sorry.
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#6 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:42 AM

Contact the seller and ask for a partial refund. Tell the problem using nice sentence structure and ask for a reasonable amount the first time and they will most probably do for fear of bad feedback. Don't lie though, they can file something about your negative feedback being unjust.

#7 Z4

Z4

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:27 AM

There could be a lot of different problems. Inspect the tubing, and look down into the pump tube. Look at the back of the bladder and make sure the check valve isn't jammed. Can you hear air leaking from anywhere? If so, where? Some internal pictures might help as well. I don't have much experience with Magstrikes, but if you can find anything a bit more specific I'll try to help in whatever way I can.
Z4 of the NIC
"We are here to have fun with the toys we love in a civilized and friendly manner."- Talio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users