Chacha

Definitely Interesting

1 reply to this topic

#1 CROW

CROW

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:38 PM

Hey. So I really don't know how long this has been out or how many people know about it, but I found it quite cool to use. As the title says, the thing I'm talking about is ChaCha. I'd explain it, but its a hard service for me to explain, and the website does it rather nicely. Take a look if you have a chance.

http://www.chacha.com/
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

"ah man, I would give you so much for one of those NIB crossbows or one of those crossbows on the floor. The ones on ebay have gone up to $59 and the shipping alone is $12." -Rip32

#2 SofaKing

SofaKing

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:02 PM

ChaCha is basically a free web search that uses people to search the internet to answer your questions.

Works by web or mobile phone-text your question to 242242 and the guides look for the answer and will text you back,or you call 1-800-2242-242 and your question will be answered by text after translation by a scribe and resubmitted to a guide.

Great service! I was a guide for a while when ChaCha was in the local Beta/Test stage,Kinda fun but it will suck up your time and made getting anything done impossible. The user base is growing and they are now paying guides so check it out if you need some home based revenue.
Scott Jones is the CEO and is the owner of the HGTV #1 geek house in the USA,he holds the patent for voice mail and has enough capital and expertize to make this work well.

Edited by SofaKing, 03 October 2008 - 08:30 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users