Favorite Pistol/secondary?

What is your favorite Secondary/Sidearm. We want pictures but if you d

73 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Killakit_*

Guest_Killakit_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:21 PM

What is your favorite sidearm/secondary/pistol/whatever. Just give a picture, the range, and why you like it. If you can get a picture for whatever reason just tell us the gun, describe the painjob, and tell us the range.

If no one else will post I will get it started.

Gun Name: Lock N' Load
Range: Amazingly up to 85 to 90 feet flat.
Color Scheme: Well since as of right now I don't have the time to take pic's it is the basic color scheme. I will maybe at some point get pictures up.

Thanks guys but if you could, I don't mind if you double post, if you could put in the max range flat. I don't give a fucking shit about angeled just because it is just not practical.

Edited by Killakit, 01 October 2008 - 08:26 PM.

#2 zach attack

zach attack

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:21 PM

Mines gonna have to be my sharpshooter 2.
Posted Image

Edited by zach attack, 12 October 2008 - 01:13 PM.

#3 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:23 PM

Definitely my CPVC couplered, spring replaced NF.

#4 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:23 PM

SM500. Amazing range, great compact package, quiet and fairly reliable. Also can fire pretty much anything, since it has multiple barrels I can put on. And it has one of the best stock paint jobs of any gun.

#5 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:26 PM

MY sharpshooter 2.

Range: 60 feet average

Stock paintjob. I think a gun with 2 quick, acurate shots at 50 feet is not bad.

#6 Guest_Killakit_*

Guest_Killakit_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:28 PM

MY sharpshooter 2.

Range: 60 feet average

Stock paintjob. I think a gun with 2 quick, acurate shots at 50 feet is not bad.

I would have to agree. A quick shot with less range can mean a lot. And 60 feet is really not that bad.

#7 Gears

Gears

The boy who lived

• Members
  • 848 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:29 PM

You sure about that?

Gun Name:Tech Target Gun
Range:55 feet flat.

WoW is destroying my life.

-Groove out.

LAWN GNOME LIBERATION FRONT

#8 Guest_Killakit_*

Guest_Killakit_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:30 PM

You sure about that?

Gun Name:Tech Target Gun
Range:55 feet flat.

Yes I am I test it a lot just because it will be my secondary for a long long time.

#9 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:31 PM

The Rattler is now my favorite. Four 60ft flat shots can be great for a hold out, rushing, or being rushed. You can get those 4 shots off so fast, and stock the "clip" is removable and replaceable, meaning that it can reload really quick too.
Teehee.

#10 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:32 PM

2 Lock N' Loads, one gets max of 70 ft flat and the other gets 55 flat. There's no way your getting 90 flat, mine has a chainblazer spring in it and i'm only getting 70-75.
I also use a splitfire for a secondary, ranges 80-85 ft.

#11 Guest_Killakit_*

Guest_Killakit_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:36 PM

2 Lock N' Loads, one gets max of 70 ft flat and the other gets 55 flat. There's no way your getting 90 flat, mine has a chainblazer spring in it and i'm only getting 70-75.

Yes I can, not on average. Obviously. It can with a nice dart and I make a lot of those. And it is not a lie. I fired it yesterday and it hit on five shots

#12 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:37 PM

Okay, well this is my primary: Rapid Fire 20
Posted Image
Name: None
Mods: Banded Bladder, Crayola barrels, Locked on fully auto.
Range: 40-50ft
Description: This is probably my favorite gun. I love the way it looks with the silver, flat black, and red.

This is my secondary: Airtech 2000
Posted Image
Mods: AR removal, Barrel mod, plugged pump
Range: 90-120ft
Description: I painted it a nice flat brown and added a fore grip to it. Its my 3rd farthest shooting gun, but I use it more because it has a much better rate of fire than a converted water gun. Its range greatly depends on what dart you use.

This is my sidearm: Nightfinder EX-3
Posted Image
Mods: AR removal, Crayola barrel mod, #49 spring nested with a DS spring, silenced, laser pointer sight, reinforced catch, double o-ring, taped plunger
Range: 90-100+(with a good dart on a hot day)
Description: This gun is a BITCH to cock. I don't recommend putting such powerful springs in it without serious reinforcements to the gun. Its not as accurate as I'd like it to be but it stings when you get hit. And the chrome barrel tip is a shower curtain rod I took out during a renovation.

All my guns use converted dart tag darts and I never bullshit about my ranges. I don't have any proof of them, but I have absolutely no reason to lie about them. I don't need to impress a bunch of people on the internet that I'll never meet with a bullshit story about a plastic toy. So don't accuse me of lying. I live in Arizona, its good elevation and very hot... darts FLY...

And those are my guns!
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#13 Guest_Killakit_*

Guest_Killakit_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

Ok banshee I thank you so much for not only showing us 3 incredible guns. Also for doing what I have been looking for. If you can show us your whole main set of guns that would be great. Of course you can only do your secondary if you want but if you want to share all, FEEL FREE. Thank you banshee. And thank you all for just posting. Keep it up.

Oh and by the way, if you want to just desribe your whole set of guns, also feel free.

Edited by VACC, 02 October 2008 - 12:31 PM.

#14 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:43 PM

Yes I can, not on average. Obviously. It can with a nice dart and I make a lot of those. And it is not a lie. I fired it yesterday and it hit on five shots

The specific modifications you did to this gun are?

#15 Aimless

Aimless

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:44 PM

A bandolier of (4) bone-stock Nitefinders, it looks bad ass and is excessively bulky. When I play with modded blasters, I use my trusty PETG Discshot and Nitefinder combo, they both have effective ranges of around 40ft. Those ranges may seem low, but I use heavy darts as I favor accuracy over raw range, the weight also helps when it gets REALLY windy.

Edited by Aimless, 01 October 2008 - 09:05 PM.

It makes the world go round.

#16 Guest_Killakit_*

Guest_Killakit_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:47 PM

The specific modifications you did to this gun are?

Spring additions. Many I forget how many. Petg barrel replacement. That fits my darts rather well ummm B-E-A-utifully.

Edited by Killakit, 01 October 2008 - 08:47 PM.

#17 Norther of Heaven

Norther of Heaven

• Members
  • 349 posts

If i still had my AT2K, it would've been that. The one with the burst shots.

For now its my SSII. 60ft range and 2 very fast shots.
"I don't always drink beer. But when I do,
I beat my wife."

#18 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted Image
Name: ATBK (AirTech Beast-Thousand, its a long story)
Mods:Replaced pump, expanded tank, PVC coupler w/OMC PETG
Range: Mo' kinds
Description:Primary, weighs a ton, but has high muzzle velocity(air gun), so I use it when I can.
Posted Image
Name:Daedalus
Mods:I don't even know anymore...just check the thread...
Range:Farther than you think
Description: Secondary? Backup primary? I don't know, I just keep it and three CPVC speedloaders on me at all times during wars, just in case. I often drop the ATBK and whip this out when I want mobility and speed over sheer power.

#19 Poseidon

Poseidon

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:48 PM

My AT 2K internals added into custom shell with homemade catch release system. Code name Yamato Cannon (I'm sure all you Star Crafters out there get it). Gets a good 80-90 ft.
Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times.
-Martin Luther

In Soviet Russia, Mudkipz liek u.

#20 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:53 PM

Spring additions... Until I know exactly what you did to your gun I won't believe you. I'm sorry and I don't mean to come off as a total cock, but I just can't believe those ranges. I have TWO Lock N' Loads. I bought one from ChilliPepperFender pre-modded and it has a chainblazer spring in it. To my knowledge that's the best sort of spring for a Lock N' Load. It has 4 inches of CPVC as does my other. Both are perfectly airtight. I don't know what kind of fucking measurements you're doing but there's no way you're getting 90 ft FLAT. My splitfire gets 80-85, and it's a pump gun. Dude my crossbow gets about that give or take a few feet.

#21 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:53 PM

Ok, so now this is a primary and secondary thread?

My primaries:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

My secondaries:
Posted Image

Not to mention most of my guns have built in secondaries. *cough*See Sig*cough*

Probably dead by now, or something.

#22 bobafan

bobafan

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:58 PM

Revolver nitefinder

Mods: ACE #49 spring replacement, industrial catch spring, steel reinforced internals, foam sheet on the plunger head, additional o-ring, 3/4" to 1/2" step-up coupler, cpvc turret.

ranges: Mid eighties and very accurate. If you don't believe me, ask twitch.

Color: Stock colors. I don't care about paintjobs.

Posted Image
Posted Image
thaygor: all i remimber is pumping it hard and shooting than trying to pump again

---

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah.i sent them to her dad

#23 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

My primary is my SM1500 and my secondary is my Double Crossbow. I'll post pics tomorrow.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#24 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:37 PM

Gun Name: Lock n' Load
Ranges: Usually 65 to 70 feet

PS: Killakat or TeamBaggs I have seen your Lnl and I really, really am doubting that your Lnl can shoot 90 feet FLAT, Maybe angeled

Here is a picture of mine:

Posted Image
It was modded by One Man Clan but was bought from ice.

Edited by Icespartan_1114, 01 October 2008 - 09:39 PM.

QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#25 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

Posted Image

Are you the guy who sells all those holsters on ebay?

Edited by TantumBull, 01 October 2008 - 09:46 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users