sorta kinda

8 replies to this topic

#1 battlerager

battlerager

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:22 PM

ok i'm new please don't eat me

ok i think I have been all over the site and i haven't seen this thing anywhere else, so either no one thought of this is no one posted it.
it's brain dead simple in the buzz bee shells that have posts the easiest way to remove the post is a nail in the air flow hole and a few wacks of a hammer pops them right out.
and from there i dont think the o-rings in them cause that much of a problem, but if they do take a hobby knife cut them in four and poke them out

#2 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

Welcome, to nerfhaven! Atleast your grammar is good. Alot of people (including myself) started at bad grammar. So welcome
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#3 TimmyTown

TimmyTown

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

Welcome, to nerfhaven! Atleast your grammar is good. Alot of people (including myself) started at bad grammar. So welcome

His grammar is good but his punctuation is HORRID. Which is part of grammar.

Please fix your punctuation. And there have been MANY MANY MANY threads covering the simple removal of ARs in various things like this. Its a bit of common sense but thanks for trying to contribute.

Just fix your punctuation and eventually you should fit right in.
QUOTE(rork @ Mar 16 2009, 05:30 PM) View Post

I, too "have recon," as they say. I get him in old country. Then I realize he sucks like bog. So I trade him for potato.

#4 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 829 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:24 AM

Welcome to the haven and shit... yada yada yada.

You actually posted a mod as your first post, good job. But you need to add pictures to your mods, even though I know exactly what you are talking about, others may not. others might have a visual learning style.

And remember to to capitolize your "i"s

and try to pick an avatar
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#5 BendyStraw

BendyStraw

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:30 AM

Thanks for the little suggestion. I popped out the pegs in my shells and I wasn't sure what material the o-rings were made of. They kept getting in the way.
WARNING - I'M BRUTALLY HARD TO READ!

#6 bamblack2000

bamblack2000

• Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:23 PM

Yea adding pictures and making the text more clearing will help people. Try searching too. :-)

#7 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

His grammar is good but his punctuation is HORRID. Which is part of grammar.

I don't get it, guys. His grammar kind of sucks, as does his punctuation (previously said). But hey, nice first mod, I'll try this on a shell or two.
For the people that don't quite understand your modification, maybe you could add some pictures to further explain.

Edited by Liam, 01 October 2008 - 03:19 PM.

The chances of one person taking a bomb on a plane are one in a million. The chances of two people taking a bomb on a plane are one in a trillion. So if you're scared of a terrorist attack, bring a bomb on a plane.

#8 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:56 PM

Welcome to Nerfhaven. A much better post than some new members have done, and it is a (kinda) modification. When you post further write-ups, try looking here for some inspiration, and just get some guidelines on how to post a write-up.
And what has been previously stated, try to use as best grammar as possible. None of the 'lol's, and the 'u' instead of 'you' type of stuff. This is a forum, not a chatroom. That will get you so far here. And don't be a douchebag. That will also help.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#9 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:35 PM

Whats all this talk of an O-ring? Mine have a ring of plastic pushed up by a spring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users