And the problem I've had before

6 replies to this topic

#1 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 03:30 PM

Ok, I've hit a tremendous snag. I have a leak in my 1500 coming from the pin. I've had this problem on at2k's before and wondered if there is anyway to fix it? It was suggest that maybe I could plumbers goop the pin and pull the pin out every hour or so, but I don't think this will work. Has anyone had this problem before and if so, how did you fix it?

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#2 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 04:03 PM

Honestly I think you're fucked. I've had leaks on 1500 valves before and nothing I did would seal them.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#3 NinjaBob

NinjaBob

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 05:47 PM

Ok, your going to have to replace a tiny little o-ring inside of it I believe. I had to do this with a 2k. But first try to lubing the inside.
facebook.com/gregdp

#4 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 06:55 PM

just get a new one or a AT2k for a few bucks, same diff. I've dealt with dozens of 1500's and once there is a leak, fixing it is ALWAYS just a temporary solution to permanent problem.
~SS

#5 david00790

david00790

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 05:00 PM

I have modded about 5 at2k's with that problem. If you are talking about how air will start leaking out as you pull the trigger then what you need to do is, first, determine how bad the leak is. in order to do this you pump it up and then pull the pin. if you get a decent amount of air to shoot out then try doing a very exact bic pen mod. this should shorten your trigger pull enough to shoot the gun with minimal leakage.

#6 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 07:37 PM

Well that actually helps me with another one of my guns, so I will thank you. But unfortunetly, this gun is not just getting a burst of air from the pin when I pull it, but actually leaking from it. I think lubing it up might help, it's possible that the O ring is just dry and may need some moisture. Ass up this post as you'd like, I just used some brilliant words.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#7 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 02:21 AM

Help me, so I will thank you. Butt is not getting a burst; butt leaking! I lube it up, 'O ring' is dry, needs some moisture. Ass up? you'd like!

A little editing goes a long ways, apparently.
"The 'dance goes on..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users