Brawndo!

Powerthirst too.

16 replies to this topic

#1 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:39 PM

I always drink one of these before a war. -_- And one of these too.

There's like three more of 'em if you look.
Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#2 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:24 PM

I always drink one of these before a war. -_- And one of these too.

So you can split your pants like the Incredible Hulk? I gotta try that. But I prefer a good ol glass of Falcon Punch!!!
No I'm serious. Mix Cherry Coke, Mountain Dew Code Red, and Hawaiian Punch. It keeps you energize for hours, and no crash! It gives you the strength to punch a hole in your wall! Don't try that though. You WILL make a hole in it.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#3 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:56 PM

What kind of a wall are you talking about? A 4in. thick plaster wall.
Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"
it still seems that your balls drop very rapidly

#4 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:07 PM

What kind of a wall are you talking about? A 4in. thick plaster wall.

About.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#5 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:34 PM

My dad can't even punch through that thick of a wall and he's Angel's size.
Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"

#6 Aimless

Aimless

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:37 PM

My dad can't even punch through that thick of a wall and he's Angel's size.

Drywall, heard of it? The stuff is like cardboard compared to plaster.
It makes the world go round.

#7 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:45 PM

Oh well thats different.
Favorite Quotes:

#8 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:57 PM

Oh well thats different.

Sorry, I meant dry wall. I didn't see the end where you said plaster. I only saw 4 inch.
Falcon Punch!

Edited by Echnalaid, 27 September 2008 - 09:58 PM.

#9 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:20 PM

The Official Drink of Future Diabetics?

#10 TimmyTown

TimmyTown

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:58 PM

Do any of you realize what brawndo is actually from? Its from the movie idiocracy, its a FANTASTIC movie. I seriously reccomend you go and buy it and watch it for the next 24 hours straight. One of the greatest movies ever made for sure.

And powerthirst as always is awesome.
QUOTE(rork @ Mar 16 2009, 05:30 PM) View Post

I, too "have recon," as they say. I get him in old country. Then I realize he sucks like bog. So I trade him for potato.

#11 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:04 AM

The Official Drink of Future Diabetics?

That is such an infuriating and ignorant misconception. The retard who first came up with that bullshit deserves a slow and painful death.

Sugar does not cause diabetes and never has. Anyone with that moronic misconception needs to do some fucking research before I hunt them down.

That anger was not directed at you, analogkid. It's just that I'm a diabetic, and all the retarded bullshit and misconceptions surrounding diabetes make me want to throw the earth into a black hole.

I always drink one of these before a war. And one of these too.

If both of those existed, and you drank both of them, the pure awesomeness would make your head explode. That, or you'd shoot us all in the face with your ENERGY DARTS!!!

Probably dead by now, or something.

#12 aetherguy881

aetherguy881

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:18 AM

The original was Powerthirst, I brought it to my dorm, the hall loved it. My roommate fell on the floor laughing around the Kenyans part... Which made us laugh more.

Brawndo wasn't as funny, but it was ok.
--Modify a blaster for a kid and he'll be entertained for a week. Teach him how to modify blasters and he'll become an engineer--
NERFtastic!
FOAMalicious!
DARTomatic!
--Silly emo kids, go draw yourself a picture--

#13 analogkid

analogkid

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:20 AM

That is such an infuriating and ignorant misconception. The retard who first came up with that bullshit deserves a slow and painful death.

Sugar does not cause diabetes and never has. Anyone with that moronic misconception needs to do some fucking research before I hunt them down.

That anger was not directed at you, analogkid. It's just that I'm a diabetic, and all the retarded bullshit and misconceptions surrounding diabetes make me want to throw the earth into a black hole.

I assume that you have type I, which you were born with? Causes for type II have been linked to obesity and insulin resistance, which can come from high intakes of sugar. Although type II can still be solely genetic, it usually doesn't show up until around age 40. Sorry about getting you going. My grandfather has type II, because of his eating habits.

http://health.ninems....aspx?id=120426

Edited by analogkid, 28 September 2008 - 09:21 AM.

#14 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:16 AM

Come on guys, lets not make this into a flame fest about diabetes.
On topic: YES YES YES go buy Idiocracy, it is a HILARIOUS movie, I could watch it all day! That revised version of Power Thirst isn't very funny, the original is better.
The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

#15 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:47 PM

Wow, this generated a lot more conversation than expected. Anyways, I gotta go replace my boots and pants.

Edited by Renegademilitia15, 28 September 2008 - 10:52 PM.

Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#16 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:33 PM

Come on guys, lets not make this into a flame fest about diabetes.
On topic: YES YES YES go buy Idiocracy, it is a HILARIOUS movie, I could watch it all day! That revised version of Power Thirst isn't very funny, the original is better.

There's no flaming going on here. I got a little pissed off, but not at analogkid or anyone on this forum.

I assume that you have type I, which you were born with? Causes for type II have been linked to obesity and insulin resistance, which can come from high intakes of sugar. Although type II can still be solely genetic, it usually doesn't show up until around age 40. Sorry about getting you going. My grandfather has type II, because of his eating habits.

http://health.ninems....aspx?id=120426

I was not born with Type 1, I was born with the precursor gene for it, as is the case with most Type 1's. I was Diagnosed at age 13. Strangely, my younger brother had been diagnosed with Type 1 4 months earlier.

Type 2 and Insulin Resistance are usually classified as two separate things. There is also a new form of diabetes occuring that seems to be a cross between T1 and T2.

Sugar intake is not a direct cause of either type. Retarded amounts of sugar (and therefore calories), of course, will lead to obesity, which then creates the risk for type 2. Also, with Type 2, there is a chance for recovery in some cases, unlike Type 1 which is presently incurable.

The site you linked to is kind of pitiful, no offense.

Certain viruses and outside influences (such as extreme stress and exposure to certain chemicals) have been linked to the onset of Type 1. They have been shown to "set off" the genetic precursors for type one, and cause destruction of the beta cells in the pancreas, shutting down the pancreas and causing Type 1.

I believe that is what happened with me and my brother, as we both had a rather nasty flu a few weeks before we were diagnosed.

And it's no problem, analogkid. Don't worry about it. I've just had to deal with so many retards making fun of diabetes that misconceptions like that infuriate me. All this "diabetics can't have sugar lol" and "all diabetics are fat" and "too much sugar causes diabetes oh noes" is complete bullshit, and I just wish the world wasn't full of so many ignorant pricks.

But to my knowledge, no such prick exists on NerfHaven. Which is fucking awesome.

But enough of this shit :( Back to the MENERGY.

Edited by AssassinNF, 28 September 2008 - 11:38 PM.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#17 CaliforniaPants

CaliforniaPants

Futtbrustrated

• Moderators
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 12:17 AM

All this talk about menergy is making me UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC.

trans as shit because fuck you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users