Where's Your Spot?

pictures of you're everyday nerf spot

9 replies to this topic

#1 kdizzle1533

kdizzle1533

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:05 PM

first off I decided to post this here obviously, instead of in the "nerf war" category to keep that strictly the organization of wars, where as this is more of a "show off" thread.

So putting the big wars aside, most people have local spots that they nerf at regularly. The place you go when you call up your friends and last min decide to go and nerf.

Posted Image
My friends and I nerf at this round about triangle plaza. The center has a huge fountian and a bunch of seating. Twice a week a farmers market is held there and various small community events. This is our staging area and also our "out" area. Its off limits durring play to keep people from crossing the street too much, because even though we do nerf late at night there still are cars that drive by.

Posted Image

Posted Image
accross the street from our staging area are a bunch of little shops and banks.

Posted Image

Posted Image
The back side of each of the little shopping centers are open parking lots. The pitcures are really dark because there wasn't enough light back there for my camera to capture it properly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
This place is sweet because for the most part its decently lit making it easy to find all of our darts, and there are a bunch of little coves and pillers to hide behind.

Posted Image
This is what we like to call the sanctuary.

Posted Image
Its always unlocked on one side so getting in isn't a problem.

Posted Image
Its basically a big hallway with stair cases on both sides. There is a dance company or something like that, that runs its business in here.

Posted Image
again more pillars to lean behind

Posted Image

Posted Image
and the bottom of the opposite stairway. We like to split up into 2 teams and each start at the bottom of the stairs on both ends and go at it.

This is where all the magic happens for me. So Lets make it easy, post only pictures with a breif description explaing what it is, unless your commenting on someone elses post.

(sorry for the large picture size but it makes it more clear to see)
...yea girls nerf too...

#2 Rogue Warrior

Rogue Warrior

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:32 PM

So, do you guys have permission to nerf there or do you just kind of sneak in like Splinter Cells?
My GT is Spacecowboy9951

#3 kdizzle1533

kdizzle1533

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:19 PM

So, do you guys have permission to nerf there or do you just kind of sneak in like Splinter Cells?

We kinda just sneek in there, but people and even the cops often see us and haven't complained. I don't even know who I would ask for permission to nerf there since we go late at night.
...yea girls nerf too...

#4 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:30 PM

That place is amazing. End story.
Teehee.

#5 aamiller321

aamiller321

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:49 PM

We kinda just sneek in there, but people and even the cops often see us and haven't complained. I don't even know who I would ask for permission to nerf there since we go late at night.

Thats asking for trouble, sneeking into buisnesses late at night to point toy guns around, especially if they are painted flat black.
QUOTE(sidamazo @ Nov 20 2008, 03:51 PM) View Post

y the hell r u here?
Challenge me
QUOTE(CoasterDynamix757 @ Jul 5 2009, 11:29 AM) View Post

Ice, is it your time of the month again?

#6 Jabulus

Jabulus

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:50 PM

Thats asking for trouble, sneeking into buisnesses late at night to point toy guns around, especially if they are painted flat black.

Who said the gun's were black? Although you are right, unlocked doors do not justify going in to play with toy guns. That does look pretty fun though.
WARNING-THIS IS GETTING BRUTALLY OLD!

QUOTE(Echnalaid)

One screw was stripped on my titan, so I Falcon Punched it. Try a Falcon Punch.

QUOTE(chrisnisk)

Not to mention I got the secret achievement Brass Balls for it

#7 kdizzle1533

kdizzle1533

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:32 PM

Who said the gun's were black? Although you are right, unlocked doors do not justify going in to play with toy guns. That does look pretty fun though.

our guns aren't black (that was sort of out of left field on that one), but I do agree. It probably isn't the best idea to be out there, but it's such a perfect place to nerf, sometimes we just can't pass it up.
...yea girls nerf too...

#8 Herpestidae

Herpestidae

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:36 PM

I'll admit that place looks awesome but you really, really, really, should look at getting permission to play there. All it takes is one person to call the cops to put you in a lot of trouble with the owners. That being said I don't think they would let you all nerf there for insurance reasons and so stuff won't get broken. However they might let you all come in during the afternoon while there is nothing going on and nerf but perhaps that is just wishful thinking.

Either way I am jealous since I am in Missouri and that place looks hella warm.
Grimlock no bozo! Grimlock king!

#9 aamiller321

aamiller321

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:10 PM

Either way I am jealous since I am in Missouri and that place looks hella warm.

You freaking kidding? You're like, our next door neighbor (kinda sorta) and over here you don't even have to wish for it to be warm most days its like..... magic! Anyway Jabulus notice the IF in my post (its right between especially and they)

Edited by aamiller321, 04 October 2008 - 08:13 PM.

QUOTE(sidamazo @ Nov 20 2008, 03:51 PM) View Post

y the hell r u here?
Challenge me
QUOTE(CoasterDynamix757 @ Jul 5 2009, 11:29 AM) View Post

Ice, is it your time of the month again?

#10 Pokechan

Pokechan

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 07:59 PM

Well, I usually have 2 options on where to nerf, inside, which makes like a big circle around the downstairs, with a kitchen with an island in the middle, and theres a big hall-type thing to the left of it. Plus, a dining room, and a living room, with a couch, and a chair to sneak behind. Our second option is outside, which we have a HUGE backyard, with a trampoline, hammock(sp?), a boat, and a wood fence, which is really fun to jump off then just start running toward someone screaming and firing at his head. We usually use un-modded nerf guns. Im the only modder :P. But I cant wait till I get my SNAP built...

If your wondering why I dont have pics, safety reasons. All im gonna say.
QUOTE(crispy @ Jul 21 2009, 04:58 PM) View Post

Talio you just love to eat your own shit don't you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users