Jump to content




2 replies to this topic

#1 Spaztic 75

Spaztic 75


  • Members
  • 135 posts
  • Location:Interstate 60

Posted 05 January 2004 - 10:03 PM

I think I have an air tank from one of my brothers old wildfires and I was thinking since it is larger if I could remove the air tank from the 1500 and repalce it with the wildfire one. Obviously I'd need to do some shell expantion but aside from that is it possible, and if so how?
  • 0
In the big picture I'm still next to nothing, he never talks to me.

#2 Nello



  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 10:13 PM

You could do that. Or you could save yourself a lot of time and work by leaving it the same. By putting the wildfire tank in an sm 1500, you would need to pump it approxametley 30 times to gain the same pressure as before. Leave the normal tank on and you will have a great range, decent ROF, compact gun.
  • 0
"The older you get the more and more like yourself you become." D. Krell

#3 Spoon



  • Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 01:26 AM

Same pressure, are you joking? The tank on a Wildfire (which is a rubber bladder that inflates) is probably 1/5th the pressure inside the tank of a pumped 1500 (which has a solid thick plastic tank). Putting the wildfire's bladder into a 1500 (even if you managed to do it practically) would just result in a long, weak burst of air.
  • 0
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users