Tommy 12

Just some pics

8 replies to this topic

#1 jerm78

jerm78

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:50 PM

For anyone interested I got this at Walgreens for $10 and here are a few size comparisons

It shoots about 10 feet less than a Tommy 20
Posted Image
Posted Image

3-AA batterys
Posted Image

It's quieter than a tommy 20 because the motors don't spin as fast
Posted Image

Edited by jerm78, 25 September 2008 - 11:51 PM.

#2 nerfer9

nerfer9

• Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:53 PM

It looks like buzz-bee looked at someones tommy 20 minimization... By the way, what is the gun on the top?

#3 jerm78

jerm78

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:00 AM

It looks like buzz-bee looked at someones tommy 20 minimization... By the way, what is the gun on the top?

Automatic Tommy 20

#4 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:02 AM

Would that mean it shoots -5 feet? Interesting. There has to be some use for shooting 5 feet behind you. Assassins maybe.

Oh, and is the 3-AA thing a typo?
Teehee.

#5 jerm78

jerm78

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:09 AM

Would that mean it shoots -5 feet? Interesting. There has to be some use for shooting 5 feet behind you. Assassins maybe.

Oh, and is the 3-AA thing a typo?

It takes 3 AA's one is under the two you see

#6 Bomberman

Bomberman

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:52 PM

It takes 3 AA's one is under the two you see

That's wierd.. I thought it would take two or four, but three? That's odd. Either way, am I the only one who likes this thing? With a little beefing up of the motor, and this thing might not be a total piece of crap. I can't deal with that little handle though. It's like a neutered Tommy 20.
QUOTE(silentsnipe) View Post

It's not like that. I put lube on it and its the same. Its just stuck. And when I cock it back it goes farther back then usual. Also I push as hard as I can and it wont go back in. I've tried the methods and they wont work. Also pics are up.

#7 Ambience 327

Ambience 327

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 02:19 PM

How comfortable is it? (And how big are your hands?)

I have fairly small, stubby hands for a 30-year-old guy, but if these things are comfortable enough, I would love to get my hands on a pair, supe-up the motors a bit and dual-wield them. They would make highly effective rushing weapons if used in that manner. (Not to mention that the motor noise would be a non-issue if you hurl yourself at your enemies screaming a battle-cry.)

Being semi-auto as they are, and with a decently small size, I could see these being used John-Woo style to great effect - each hand aiming at a different target. It would take a lot of practive to expect very many hits that way, but the sheer awesomeness of the prospect would be enough motivation to get me to spend some time working on my aim.
Foam in the Fort IV
The fourth exciting Nerf War in Fort Wayne, IN.

#8 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 10:45 PM

What are your ranges? The range on a Tommy 20 varies.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#9 Llama Boy

Llama Boy

• Banned
  • 208 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:42 AM

I know this is off topic but would you PLEASE post a video of the AT20? Oh and how the heck do you hold the T12?
Truce.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users