Photo

Anyone Know Anything About This Gun?

5 replies to this topic

#1 TheProfessional

TheProfessional

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 07:14 PM

here's the link, just wondering if anyone owns one or knows if it is worth buying...

link

#2 six-hungry-ducks

six-hungry-ducks

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 07:21 PM

That's pretty cool. I hope you only have to pump once for each shot, that would be 1337! I wonder if you could modify it to shoot darts... ofcourse you could.

Edited by six-hungry-ducks, 05 January 2004 - 07:21 PM.

"It's never the obvious..." -Me
"Trust no one, not even yourself" -Me
"Hey I was watching that!" "It'll be on next Christmas" "Who the hell knows when that's gonna be?" -Peter Griffin

#3 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 07:22 PM

There was a post on that on nhq like 6 months ago. He modded it to fire stefans and got 60. Its a cool pump action, so try it out, a betetr write up is always nice..I might get it too.
ko

#4 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 08:25 PM

Wow, that orange barrel is 'exactly' the same barrel included with the SuperMaXX 5000 in the box. Those balls have poor range, and leave alot to be desired. Looks like a cool gun though. Do you think that Nerf made that gun? Or Larami? Because that seems like the only way they could get the exact same barrel molds.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#5 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 09:18 PM

i DEFINETLY would like someone to buy that gun, take off the orange thing, mod it for brass, and see how far it shoots micros thats badass!
~SS

#6 serpent sniper

serpent sniper

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 09:31 PM

here ya go
Unfortunately, I took down the pics...

Its a nice gun. Whoever said that it has the same barrel as the SM5k, thats what I thought, it doesn't really though.

Damn, thats a nice price on bass pro shops, buy one people...and forever shall you refer to it as the serpent-cannon! Or don't...

Edited by serpent sniper, 05 January 2004 - 09:36 PM.

Animus GmbH My Custom Nerf Props and Paintjobs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users