Los Angeles Nerf Out Reborn >>>IMPORTANT: RECENT DATE CHANGE

61 replies to this topic

#51 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:34 AM

Crap, this new date puts me out of my first (and possibly only) nerf war.

I host a war about once every 1.5 months or so, and there's a NANO like a week after. We'll also be having another LANO in late January, and the Huntington Beach guys'll probably host something around the start of the year too. There'll be plenty going on; just keep checking back!

Sorry about the date change, but there were several of our regulars who were having conflicts, and I personally would like to be able to show up to my own war...

Where are you hailing from, anyway?
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#52 clutchjunkie

clutchjunkie

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:49 PM

*snip*

Where are you hailing from, anyway?

I live in Santa Ana and work in Huntington beach, and I kinda know Glendora a bit because there is a little mountain road up there I like to hit on my R1.

The weekend of the new date for LANO I have a paid company Vegas trip, thats why I can't go. If it was anything else I would probably try to make it happen. I should be able to make it to some of these later wars you mentioned, though.
Do not modify darts or dart blaster.

#53 Watari

Watari

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:23 PM

Guys, the war is 1 week (7 days) away...

Anyways, I just remembered that the 11th is my cousins birthday so he might be celebrating it on the 13th, so I will not be able to make this war.

Just kiddin' I'll be able to make it but I don't think i'll be able to make the night war, as it REALLY IS his birthday that day.

#54 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:12 PM

I have some sad news guys... well...for most of you it's good news kinda... in the fact that you're heads are a little safer for a while...

T.O.N.Y. is out due to a hand injury that I was given vague explanation of "I got in a car accident... and I need a skin graft.. on my hand." followed by "Nah dude... I can't pump my gun..." and a fairly distressed realization as we were discussing nerfy things: " and I can't even make darts!"

so yeah... this means our ammo quality is gonna go back downhill a little (since we now lack our master dartsmith) ... and we're down one of SoCal's finest players for probably 2-3 months.

.... blarg.

-Bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#55 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:36 PM

Aww, I'm gonna miss Tony being on my team. Get well soon.

Anyways, as of now we have +5 heading up with us, with possibly more to come. 2 of the 5 are heading up later because Tim's flight gets in at 10ish, so we shouldn't expect them until the round before lunch.

Here's our guest list:

Confirmed
Tim (late)
Max (late)
Evan (carpool)
David Miles (carpool)
Aaron (carpool)

Pending
Joey
Cole
Kevin (Soccerdog's brother)
Kazu

Just in case you're wondering everyone that coming was at the HB War, so their faces should be somewhat familiar. We may even end up having to take up a few cars, so this should kick some major ass!
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#56 Cannonball

Cannonball

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:26 PM

Man, I'm psyched up. It's safe to say the HB guys bring the cavalry to the wars. Right on. My buddy who's gone to the last 2 wars with me (You should know him bags, he goes to your school) just got his hands on an xbow too so I should have him set by saturday. I'm pumped! Got some more darts made and probably another buddy to drag along to boot. It should turn out to be a day of Effeminate proportions.

#57 Padfoot240

Padfoot240

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:49 PM

My buddy who's gone to the last 2 wars with me (You should know him bags, he goes to your school) just got his hands on an xbow too so I should have him set by saturday.

This is I. About time I am allowed to post here, I've been a member for almost 3 months.

And I am ready to give you guys the nerf.

#58 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:20 PM

Alright, here's the scoop on my group. From the knights, we're looking at something in the ballpark of this:

Falcon
Apollo256
Sputnik
Overlord
Sage
Sasquatch
Speed
Akai
Leo
Punisher
Wolverine

So we're looking at about eleven of the Knights, including two of the first three, one of which who hasn't played since the last YANO held at Venado back in '05. Yeah, that's the best we've done turnout-wise since 2007! SCHWEET!

That's also...well...shit. A lot of darts I need to crank out.

TO LOWES!
----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#59 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:39 PM

Ok, well since we're playing the roll call game...

From teh NARF regions:

Bags.

just bags.

unless something changes dramatically down here... no word from teh pilz for a while now.... and we all know what's up with tony... and no tony means no "tony +2"

Edited by baghead, 09 December 2008 - 01:39 PM.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#60 AnyaSeijin

AnyaSeijin

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:53 PM

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Some things came up. Next time.

#61 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:14 PM

It's all good. Especially since, well...

NEXT TIME.
----------||||||||)

#62 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:28 PM

Pictures? When can we expect them up?
I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users