Photo

Help For People To Get To Wars.

12 replies to this topic

#1 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:15 PM

AS a lot of you know and have experienced not bieng able to go to wars. I think there sould be some way to halp people finacialy to come to wars. Now I know some people would take the money and run. That's the problem. It would help promote the "get out and nerf" slogan. I would like others oppinions and maybe actions I don't know. I don't think some people are just going to be giving thousands of dollars. People like to come to some wars but can't because they can't pay and have hard times with setting up local wars.
Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"
it still seems that your balls drop very rapidly

#2 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:17 PM

This thread is pointless, many people make there own carpooling thread. That's the way to get there and save money.

#3 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:55 PM

Yeah but some people can't get a carpool going so that is the point of this topic.
Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"

#4 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:50 PM

I am not talking about me but for others in the future. But I guess your right in saying that. I got to thinking about it when I was reading the Armageddon topic. Some one said we should have a bring the east coaster to the west or something along those lines.

Edited by Longshot Wielder, 21 September 2008 - 01:50 PM.

Favorite Quotes:

#5 rork

rork

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:13 PM

I'm fairly sure that the only way that people are going to pay you to come to their war (which is, after all, essentially what you're asking for) would be for you to be VACC, and you, sir, are no VACC.

Edited by rork, 21 September 2008 - 05:18 PM.

<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20296" target="_blank">SNAPbow Mk. V</a>
<a href="http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=20409" target="_blank">Make it pump-action</a>

#6 Rover

Rover

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:33 PM

I'm fairly sure that the only way that people are going to pay you to come to their war (which is, after all, essentially what you're asking for) would be for you to be VACC, and you, sir, are no VACC.

Does Vacc do birthdays too?

#7 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:37 PM

I think you all should just give me money for being so damned awesome.

/thread

Edited by CaptainSlug, 21 September 2008 - 08:41 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#8 rokor

rokor

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:37 PM

Does Vacc do birthdays too?

I think so, but it would only be for the female variety, and it would cost some absurd amount of money.
"Sorry rokor...my cousin is gay too...it's okay...we're tolerant"
Talio in Shoutbox.

#9 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:11 PM

Dude, you're not even trying. Put your location in your profile. Get on the nerfer map. Show a friend one of your nerf guns and tell him you'll mod a nitefinder for him if he buys one.

http://projectnerf.c...or/testmap.html

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#10 silentsnipe

silentsnipe

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:32 PM

If I were you, I would read the CoC.
And it's absolutely rated R for the violence. Also boobies. And pee pees.

Talio.

Join TheNerfFreaks.forumotion.com TODAY!

#11 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:07 PM

If I were you, I would read the CoC.

Who the fuck are you even directing that at shithead? Save for a few spelling errors, everyone here is following the CoC. Stop trying to backseat moderate, you're not even remotely good at it.

Listen to Langley LW and get on the map. It helps for finding someone to carpool with.

Edited by badger, 22 September 2008 - 11:09 PM.

As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#12 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:24 PM

I think the only thing worse than backseat moderating is when someone other than an admin mentions it, and thus brings backseat moderation to a higher level.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#13 mintee

mintee

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:08 AM

What do we care if someone can't get a local Nerf community started? If someone can't fly across the map to a big war?

People have jobs. That's how they make money. Get a job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users