Petg

No one ever posts sizes.

11 replies to this topic

#1 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 12:11 PM

So, is PETG only one size? Because I've noticed that I've never seen a measurement. Is it only one size?

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#2 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 01:13 PM

only one useful size for nerfers. it's comes in plenty of other sizes.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#3 Wax

Wax

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 01:28 PM

I believe that it fits Stefan micros.
Wax in the Nerf universe, wax4213 everywhere else.

#4 IronRhino

IronRhino

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 04:12 PM

Here's what you want: http://nerfhaven.com...howtopic=69&hl=
She never told me she was a mime

Check out Foam Fortress

#5 Jappo

Jappo

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 01:20 AM

Good luck finding PETG in other sizes, you will have to order 1000' like C did. Or you could go in the dumpsters outside hardware stores looking for drill bit packaging. But thats just desgusting.
"When life gives you lemons, you squish those lemons into the eyes of your enemies." - Jappo

#6 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 05:19 AM

Disgustingly arousing.

Is that what they package drill bits in, because I'm definately not above dumpster-diving for some barrel materials. :D
"The 'dance goes on..."

#7 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 07:58 AM

Disgustingly arousing.

Is that what they package drill bits in, because I'm definately not above dumpster-diving for some barrel materials. :D

This man will do anything for Nerf... if only he knew... cows can't walk on their heads spinning nickles.
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#8 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 11:10 AM

Disgustingly arousing.

It's used as retail packaging, not (that I'm aware of) for distribution. So, if you buy a drill bit singly, it may come in a PETG tube. Likewise for role playing dice, bath salts, posters, etc. There are obviously many varieties of diameter and wall thickness available given the above.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#9 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 03:33 PM

So, if you buy a drill bit singly, it may come in a PETG tube. Likewise for role playing dice...

Alright, then that is that! I'm going on a quest for drill bits and RPG dice. I think I'll make a new d20 system roleplaying game so I have something to do with my new merchandise. And it shall be titled thus. "Dungeons and Drillbits"
"The 'dance goes on..."

#10 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 04:12 PM

I can see it now...people drilling holes in their d20, making that natural critical so much easier to reach...and then, selling the weighted dice to make profits. Now that is a good idea, you can make cash, and get free PETG.

And if you really want it, just order from IronRhino. Unless the prospect of making cheating dice is cool to you.
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#11 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 04:20 PM

It's very hard to get the dice looking right after drilling and weighting them.

That said, a loaded d20 is a hell of a lot easier than a loaded d6. You have to use a pretty small weight or it will hit 20 every time... which tends to give you away.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#12 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 04:30 PM

And it shall be titled thus... "Dungeons and Drillbits"

Ugh. D & D. (I mean by Dungeons and Dragons).

That crap was around since I was in middle school. Timeless.

p.s. Rhino, if you didn't get my PM, sorry for the delay. Let's make a deal.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users