Photo

Salt Lake City Nerf War

Anybody Interested?

No replies to this topic

Poll: SLC area NERF Outing (Slick-No?) (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you attend a SLC area NERF outing (assuming dates worked for you)?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:50 AM

So, last night I went a party and decided to bring a bunch of stock NERF blasters and a couple modified (Arachnophobia Pistol and a Blast Bazooka). Part of the party fell through so there was an hour with no plans so I pulled out the blasters and we had a good time.

After we played HVZ in the park and just randomly shot each other, I showed off the Blast Bazooka and the Arachnophobia Pistol. A few guys were hooked and will probably be creating an account here.

Anyway, I've developed a bit of a following already and I'm now a fairly large city (Salt Lake City, UT). I know there are more NERFers in this area that aren't on Langley's map and I'm hoping some lurkers.

So, is there interest in a Salt Lake City area NERF outing? I can probably produce ten people but I like to have at least fifteen people at a war before I put in all the trouble of hosting it. So who would be willing to come?

As always, if you don't have an account here, go ahead and email me at: imaseoulman412@yahoo.com

Feel free to post in this thread if you're interested.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users