My Longshot Mod

my longshot mod

6 replies to this topic

#1 lonesniper

lonesniper

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

so this is my first post, and iv been into moding my guns befor i got onto the haven.
wut i did to my longshot is i hacked of the part under the barell and the yanked off the bipod.
my brother has a bunch off old super soakers, so i stole one and put it to beter use. i pulled out the pump, and this thing that held the compressed air and also held the firing mechanism (i dont know water gun terminology). i then super glued a barrel from tech to the mechanism and mounted it all on my longshot.
it has pretty good ranges, it actually shoots farther then the longshotwith the normal mods.
Dave: "MY LONGSHOT OF ALL LONGSHOTS!!!"

kevin: "dude...its just gotta tennis ball duct taped to it..."

Dave: "but its a purple tennis ball..."

Kevin: "...damn..."

#2 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

Your mod is worthless without pictures and good capitalization.

Edited by Blue, 17 September 2008 - 06:33 PM.

#3 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:43 PM

Clean up some grammar, spelling, and capitalization. Shift is your friend. Also, know what you're talking about first, because you used words like "this thing" and "tech", which makes no sense unless you explain them. Oh yeah, don't use "wut" or other SMS. Use "what", and "I've". You have time to edit your post, so seize the opportunity. If I'm sounding like a complete bitch, I'm just trying to help you stay on and be a productive member of NH.

Edited by Echnalaid, 17 September 2008 - 06:44 PM.

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#4 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:56 PM

The mod's pretty much worthless anyways! I mean I'm all for posting mod's that have been done, but come one people, add a little something for us, don't waste our time. Maybe if it had some pictures and you didn't have the S word in your user name I'd be in a better mood. But you need to totally redo you "mod".
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#5 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:35 PM

Change your avatar. Master Chief would be embarrassed by that bad grammar and capitalization. You don't deserve him.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#6 rippen11

rippen11

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:54 PM

Just a question, I'm not trying to flame you, but what does that have to do with a mod for the Longshot? To me, it sounds more like an integration.

Edited by rippen11, 17 September 2008 - 07:54 PM.

Who says i buy balls from a store?

Nightfinder

Why is your cat in your arsenal? Perhaps it shoots LASERS?!?!

Captain Slug

#7 lonesniper

lonesniper

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:49 AM

Sorry, You guys are all right. and I put "Lonesniper" as my screen name, becouse its my gamertag on xbox live, and I really couldn think of anything else. And yea, my mod is more of an intergration. sorry for the shity ass post.
Dave: "MY LONGSHOT OF ALL LONGSHOTS!!!"

kevin: "dude...its just gotta tennis ball duct taped to it..."

Dave: "but its a purple tennis ball..."

Kevin: "...damn..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users