Big Blast Use

???

7 replies to this topic

#1 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:34 AM

I will have a Big Blast+Maverick mod by ECNO, and I know many ban plugged BBBB. If mine is plugged and has the Maverick integrated, could I use it in most wars? I know how it depends on the who's holding the war, but I'm talking in general.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#2 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:52 AM

Well when me an ice were at MillCreek we his original BBBB+Maverick intergration, The one he painted green, And it had a plugged pump so I guess it would be ok. But I would check the war description and Pm the host.
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#3 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:27 AM

Most wars will only ban Titans/BBBB that are both singled and plugged.

ShotGun or Turret + Plugged is generally ok due to the 20-25' loss in range from those setups.

But you should always check with the war organizers, or bring a backup gun just in case.

#4 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:10 AM

I have mine unplugged and I get about 50's with it. If you want more long range, carry a second BBBB with you so you can have one for range and one for ROF. Thats what I plan to do.

Us MNers ban Big Blasts with plugged pumos because of serious injuries at SPANO. Im not sure how others do it, but bring a back up for sure. You dont wanna mess up and not get to play.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#5 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 10:46 AM

Well when me an ice were at MillCreek we his original BBBB+Maverick intergration, The one he painted green, And it had a plugged pump so I guess it would be ok. But I would check the war description and Pm the host.

Can you ever make a legible post? When me AND ice.... We USED his... etc.
On topic. I'd assume that would be Ok, due to the loss in range and power. Unless its extremely well modded, and still getting 100ft or more, I'd say go for it.
EDIT:I'll handle the rest of this over PM.

Edited by doubleshot, 14 September 2008 - 11:50 AM.

92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#6 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

On topic. I'd assume that would be Ok, due to the loss in range and power. Unless its extremely well modded, and still getting 100ft or more, I'd say go for it.

Sorry if I keep on doing that, But at the same time why do you keep on flaming my posts
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#7 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 12:41 PM

Talio wasn't really banning blasters as he just wanted to see what they could do, but the general rule is that they are indeed banned, nless shotugnned, like hereticorp stated. They outclass every blaster with their range, unbalancing gameplay and they can cause alot of harm at closer ranges, especially if the shooter has bad aim and gets a headshot.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#8 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 14 September 2008 - 12:50 PM

Sorry if I keep on doing that, But at the same time why do you keep on flaming my posts

Because they're terribly difficult to understand.

I find it strange that you would think that they would only be banned if they were really well modded. Generally, the bannings go by power level. So this would be true, but 100' isn't all that insane. And if someone was such a good modder and was able to pull that off, I don't think it would be banned. While the turret does add a bit of rate of fire, the range is still balanced by the priming time.
Teehee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users