1. Get your favorite stock gun and a swiss army knife.
2. Next get out a corkscrew attachment.
3. Twist the corkscrew on the peg.
4. When you cannot twist the corkscrew anymore, push and pull it as much as you can in any direction.
5. Pull the corkscrew out as hard as you can (don't twist it out).
6. Push the peg out of corkscrew using a pencil tip.
7. Repeat on other barrels and guns.
- This may only work on externally loading guns (magstrike and Vulcan being the exceptions)
- This only gets the pegs out
- I am still looking for a way to get The hornet Ar out. The flat head screwdriver method does not work for me.