Breech/barrel Integration?

Like usual, I got bored. :)

28 replies to this topic

#26 Blacksunshine

Blacksunshine

• Members
  • 948 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:27 PM

Is pistol splat the fake paintball gun? I believe I saw one at target. Are they any good?

They are FKING Awesome. They rereleased them as a dart gun that shoots chalk filled darts. The spring in it is easily stronger then anything that comes in any nerf gun. Their air restrictor is a opposing spring. brassed they are a beast of a pistol. Very similar to the first shot or maxshot in function.
Forgive my spelling and grammar. I post from my cell phone a lot. Sometimes when I'm on the can at work.

#27 Magic

Magic

Formerly NerfOnFier

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 540 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:35 PM

Is pistol splat the fake paintball gun? I believe I saw one at target. Are they any good?

They are FKING Awesome. They rereleased them as a dart gun that shoots chalk filled darts. The spring in it is easily stronger then anything that comes in any nerf gun. Their air restrictor is a opposing spring. brassed they are a beast of a pistol. Very similar to the first shot or maxshot in function.

Can you explain what kind of ranges brassed? I don't know the ranges of a maxshot.

#28 doubleshot

doubleshot

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:24 PM

How the fuck did a retarded topic about integrating an SSPB onto a breech get into a fucking debate about guns firing off other guns?! TELL ME HOW!

Because thats the better idea.
92% of people make up statistics. If you're one of the 8% who don't, put this in your signature

#29 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:44 PM

Can you explain what kind of ranges brassed? I don't know the ranges of a maxshot.

90-100ft easily. I plan on using a petg barrel with 17/32 nested in the bottom, and jammed into a coupler. I would definitely reccomend picking one up. They blow when used with paintballs, so don't think you are ruining a good paintball gun. It is my new secondary, as it is easier to cock than my SS1, and it outranges it by 20ft. Also, I don't need to ramrod it.
QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users