Photo

New And In A Slight Hurry

9 replies to this topic

#1 Userdenied

Userdenied

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:27 PM

Ok, I would really like to stress that I'm new and would like to avoid being flamed for this post.

I've browsed the modifications page and forum post and I've found a few good mods for the Macrick and the Firefly.

Are there any others out there anyone knows about for either of these guns? I'm in a hurry to get these mods done. I need them for a game of Humans Verses Zombies at Ball State University. My goal is to get as much range out of the firefly as possible as my primary weapon (The only mod I found though that improved range was removing the air restrictors, is there way to add a better spring or improve any seals anyplace? I'm fairly new to nerf modding so I've only opened up my long shot and my maverick.) My secondary goal is to mod one of my mavericks to get max range and then use my two extras to make a quick change barrel system. (There were more than enough mods for this though. I would like a spring mod for the Maverick though if anyone knows where one is)

Thanks,
Josh

Edited by Userdenied, 07 September 2008 - 10:40 PM.

#2 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:32 PM

Alright, you need to at least try to use spell check. It's Maverick. Try baghead's hot glue AR removal. It helps a lot for me.
EDIT- the link- http://nerfhaven.com...topic=4952&st=0

Edited by Echnalaid, 07 September 2008 - 10:38 PM.

There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#3 Soothsayer

Soothsayer

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:34 PM

Alright, you ned to clean up your post

ba dnn tssh

yeah I'm that guy who made that cool thing with the cool paint.

#4 Echnalaid

Echnalaid

• Members
  • 981 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:36 PM

ba dnn tssh

I'm sorry, I'm typing in the dark. I love the edit button.
There was something on the bottom of the ad that said erotyka. Sounds like something spicy -Renegademilitia15

#5 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:41 PM

ba dnn tssh

I'm sorry, I'm typing in the dark. I love the edit button.

Doesn't make you any less of a hypocritical jackass. He made a typo. So did you. Get over it.

OP - The Directory lists every mod posted on the forums. You won't really find mods outside of the boards that aren't in the directory either. Two tips for the future - checking stickies in a given forum and searching that given forum will yield just as fast a result and probably give you less of a headache. Also, please see the Code of Conduct if you haven't.

Edited by Rambo, 07 September 2008 - 10:44 PM.

#6 Userdenied

Userdenied

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:42 PM

Ok post has been cleaned up I'm sorry about that. Spelling isn't my thing and I thought that spell check picking up Maverick as miss spelled was because it just wasn't in there, but that aside.

Thanks for the link. I'd planned on using that MOD I just didn't know if you could do much more to them. As far as ending up on the nightly news. That won't be an issue. this is a Campus supported even and the cops on campus have been made aware of what will be going on.

#7 Herpestidae

Herpestidae

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

You know in all fairness if you are taking 60 ft shots at zombies then you are just walking zombie food. Most encounters with zombies take place at the 0-30 feet range. Any farther away than that and you should probably just try not to get noticed or run someplace.

P.S. Just for the record running away from zombies does not make me any less of a man. Which is good because I do it a lot but between two 8-day long games I have spent a grand total of four hours as a zombie so I must be doing something right.
Grimlock no bozo! Grimlock king!

#8 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:45 PM

As far as ending up on the nightly news. That won't be an issue. this is a Campus supported even and the cops on campus have been made aware of what will be going on.

Haha, that's just his signature - confusing, right? I hate quote boxes in sigs too.

Edited by Rambo, 07 September 2008 - 10:53 PM.

#9 Userdenied

Userdenied

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:54 PM

Well that was a quote. took a second look at it and just noticed.. oh well.

For the running thing. Do you do missions when you place HvZ? some of ours require defending points, taking points, and other random tasks we must complete while under zombie attack, so the range is always nice to have in case you need it. Just saying, though I'm not at all opposed to running.

#10 Herpestidae

Herpestidae

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:32 PM

Well that was a quote. took a second look at it and just noticed.. oh well.

For the running thing. Do you do missions when you place HvZ? some of ours require defending points, taking points, and other random tasks we must complete while under zombie attack, so the range is always nice to have in case you need it. Just saying, though I'm not at all opposed to running.

Yeah we started having both human and zombie missions and yes some of them require defending points. In that case get behind some cover and get with some people you can trust. I have found that if you try and shoot too far away good zombies will just dodge until you run out of ammo. However range is nice if you just want to lob shots into a horde but then again the running is best unless you are on a mission then see above notes.
Grimlock no bozo! Grimlock king!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users