It's Like... What The Hell?

I'm back!

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DollaTCC_*

Guest_DollaTCC_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:01 AM

Well, I thought I had left for good... been nerf-free *sounds like a drug lol) for like 2 1/2-3 yers... and yet I come right back. So, anything new? I had fun while i was gone from nerf... completed my shotgun idea, which uses shells. Currently, it is only pump, but I am working on a semi-auto version. The shotgun has about a 3 foot wide spread at around 70-90 feet. And about a 5 foot spread at 130 feet. Past that range, It's not effective. BTW, this is SniperX... a cookie to those who remember me. :ph34r:

Edited by DollaTCC, 02 January 2004 - 04:03 AM.

#2 Cadmond

Cadmond

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:38 AM

Ah yes well.. am I to blame for your sudden misfortune?

Just wondering where to lay the guilt :ph34r:

Oh, and just for the cookie
Your little brother accidentally killed 2 cats (of which you apparently had many (or have)) in the span of a week.

#3 Guest_DollaTCC_*

Guest_DollaTCC_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2004 - 04:49 AM

Good god man, when did I post that?!?!
...*gives Cadmond the cookie* Yeah, but I just joined to see what's up with everyone, and see who might wanna buy my stash. :ph34r:

#4 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 02 January 2004 - 11:33 AM

SniperX, hmmm - name sounds familiar...

Anything new? Well, there's a new line: The AirTech series, and along with that Nerf has released a new spring pistol, I think the only once since the Lock 'N' Load; a lot of people are giving it good reviews. There's rumor of a new gun called the "Nite Finder" and a few non-Nerf predecessors have made some nice contributions, like the Max Shot which is comparable to the Crossbow in range and accuracy. There's a rumor of a new line coming out next Spring, too. As for the NIC...we got the 'Haven, now. w00t.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#5 Guest_DollaTCC_*

Guest_DollaTCC_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:32 PM

Hmm... are you guys interested in my shotty plans (actually built w00t!) and the various others? I have a few others: NN-nerf nade, about a 1t foot effective range, and 20-25 feet and they will have a 50% chance of getting hit; silencer capible of silencing about 90% of the noise of any single barrelled air pressure gun (silent snuiping wEwT!!!); semi-automatic (working on full-auto wEwT lIkE dA nEwT!!!1one) rifle, similar to the P.A.C. 6 on xinventions. Lemme know if ya wanna see the plans, and pics of all of them, as I have built them all. Also, my friend is selling his guns and I might be selling mine, what is the price that a BBB or XBow sells for nowadays? Because together between all of my friends we have like 3 XBows and 4 BBB's.... among many other guns (around 20-30 guns in all).

PEACE

#6 Gamefreak

Gamefreak

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 01:40 PM

I want to see pics of your shotgun cause I've been makin' plans for one of my own. Xbows go for around 70 bucks I think dunno 'bout BBBs.
Gamertag : Corpseoftheyear

QUOTE(substance abuse)
No offense but soldat has to be the worst game ever made
Like anyone could even know that, GOSH.

#7 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 03:14 PM

Lemme know if ya wanna see the plans, and pics of all of them, as I have built them all.

i'm sure we do. how about you give us a link to the pics on a website of yours, or if you don't have one, submit them to this site by sending them to cxwq@nerfhaven.com
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users