Your Favorite Guns (and Combos)

just wondering again

11 replies to this topic

#1 Blaster

Blaster

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 01 January 2004 - 09:27 PM

So what're your favorite guns and combos. my favorite guns a rapid fire 20 but i don't have any preplanned combos before a war. the only actual combo i have is two rapid fires for primary and an airtech for back up. how about you?
"The voice of the American people has been heard; and, I won't imitate it, out of respect for the retarded."
— Lewis Black (concerning the 04 election results)
www.lewisblack.net

#2 VeggieBoy 3000

VeggieBoy 3000

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:26 AM

Depending on what type of war I'm in, I'll use either Lil' Abner (my RF20/SS2 integration that some of you may know from NHQ) which is like a rush-proof loser gun. If I'm feeling sneaky or playing CTF, I may use a 4-barreled AT2k or my brass-modded splitfire since they're smaller and easier to handle. I also just got a triple-shot for Christmas, which I may end up using quite a bit. I love the range/rof combination. Normally I'll only use one gun though, becase having a bunch makes it tough to reload.
Go NAVY! Beat ARMY!

#3 Warlock

Warlock

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:34 AM

My trusty 1500, hands down.
~§~ Warlock ~§~ Of the Lawn Chair Mafia ~§~

"It's so hard to be a fighter when your hands are always tied"
~"Señor Limpio" by Corrosion Of Conformity

Metal Gear?!

#4 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:42 AM

My favorite gun is my x-bow just because it shoots farther than anything my friends have, and it scares them to see what I've done with it. But I love pistols: I really like to use my LnL, and mono blast (which actually out shoots my LnL right now but only becaue I've not brassed the LnL.). I really liked my tribarreled ss1, but I had it on loan from my little brothers friend so had to give it back last summer, (time to make a new one!).

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#5 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 01:53 AM

Nothing will ever top the absolute pleasure of holding a well lubed Arrowstorm in my hands!
~SS

#6 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 11:27 AM

Well, im in the process of making a cpvc blastfire fire 5 shots semi auto for about 100 feet each, and I might integrate a sm750 in it, and connecting them to the same pump.

Other than that, I just carry my single barrelled 2k, custom multibarreled 2k, or my custom maxshot.
ko

#7 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 03:31 PM

The SuperMaxx 5000. My SuperMaxx 5000 to be exact. I love this gun like no other. It, to me, is the best gun around today. I mean, out of the box, it is a force to be reckoned with in indoor wars. But ever since I joined this site, I thank Cxwq for insparation for my SM5k. I have it brassed (nested), pump plugged, tank relocated, a custom stock, custom paintjob, and an intagrated WristBlitzer for reloading. I'm thinking of adding a blowgun that clips on to the scope (another homemade) so that I can hit people very quietly, although my SM5K is really quiet, thanks to my internal silencer. This gun owns, and it is all I'll ever need in a war... apart from perhaps some darts to shoot out of it.. duh.

Posted Image

There it is... bad picture, maybe I'll have some better ones later.

My site also has this picture and four others : Slyent Blade's Sm5K
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#8 UpGraD3

UpGraD3

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 03:07 PM

That is one awesome gun Sylent_Blade. Anyways I usually like to use my AT2k (brass barreled) and my modded tech target pistol.
"Is luck a loser's excuse for a winners position?"

#9 Sylent Blade

Sylent Blade

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 04:24 PM

Nice, brassed AT2000. Sounds like it might hurt a little. I never liked TTs too much, although, they look like they are nice pistols.

I am currently writting up a mod for the SM5000. It is already 8 pages with size 14 Arial font, and I'm just finishing the part describing how to fit the parts back into the gun. Check the forums for a topic in which I will link you to my site for the mod write-up. I will credit Cxwq on insparation for my mod, but I believe mine is quite original, and desevres it's own write-up. All I need is pictures.

Thank you for the compliment, UpGraD3, greatly appriciated.
Sylent Blade

http://cam-m.cjb.net

#10 nerfcrusader

nerfcrusader

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 09:01 PM

my eagle eye pvc modded, the only downside i see to it is you have to reload after every shot. but its always been my trusted gun at wars.
Drummer and songwriter of Governor

#11 UpGraD3

UpGraD3

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 09:37 PM

Yes I have an eagle eye too. I really like it. I have to do the mod thats on foam fortress to it tough. (You brass barrel it and cut off the scope and the back) Then I think it will be my trusty side arm.
"Is luck a loser's excuse for a winners position?"

#12 cooldood31

cooldood31

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 10:00 PM

I like the feel and sheer power of the two towers crossbow, and no gun can beat a duel barrelled SSII for faithfulness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users