Royal River Park
Yarmouth , Maine 04096

Google Map -

http://maps.google.c....01133&t=h&z=17

When:

Sat. Oct. 11th (Date Change)
10 AM ~ to about 4 PM

Rules and stuff:

This field is pretty open , with bushes/plants for cover. I will be having this war if I get 6+ participants. The park is only 1hr and 45 min from Boston. There is a subway/convenience store about 1/4 of a mile down the road for lunch and my house is only 1 mile away.

We'll test powerful blasters to make sure they are safe. No singled titans or sm5k's. Bring 100+ darts. Wear safety glasses if you are under 18. We'll play some of the standard team deathmatch games, along with some capture the flag and pistol rounds. We can also play some requests.

Participators:

Definite: 7
Jackster57 + 1
Guinea (Foam Universe Member)
Wes7143 + 1
struckbystefan +1 (not validated)
Thomas (personal/family problems)

Maybe:

Edited by jackster57, 11 October 2008 - 05:40 PM.

#2 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:24 AM

Talking to my parents about going. I partially live in Maine, so I'll post back if I can go. I'm also contacting Guinea, from Foam Universe, he lives in Maine. We were actually thinking about hosting an annual war, we did SMANO last November and it was fun. I'm in Acton, so I'll see how far away you are and then my parents will see if they're up to driving a few hours.

Only an Hour and a half, not bad.

Edited by Thomas, 06 September 2008 - 11:29 AM.

#3 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:58 PM

Talking to my parents about going. I partially live in Maine, so I'll post back if I can go. I'm also contacting Guinea, from Foam Universe, he lives in Maine. We were actually thinking about hosting an annual war, we did SMANO last November and it was fun. I'm in Acton, so I'll see how far away you are and then my parents will see if they're up to driving a few hours.

Only an Hour and a half, not bad.

Cool! Hope you can come.

#4 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 01:22 PM

Guinea can definitely come, I'm a maybe as of now. He's got portable paintball bunkers that he's bringing, if it's cool with you.

#5 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 03:02 PM

Cool! If Guinea would like to contact me , my email is gmelder57@gmail.com

Those paintball bunkers will be a huge help! Really hope you can come as well Thomas. Also I hope some people like TS and his crew can come.

#6 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:01 PM

BUMPALICIOS!

Lets Go New England Nerfers. I know there is lots of you. Where are you? There is a big crew from MA I know Lets get this thing going. If you and your friends come we could have a pretty good amount of people. Come to this nerf war. I know, and you know that you will have a blast.

#7 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:21 PM

Actually, could we bump this back a weekend? Is that possible for you? My mom's birthday is that weekend and we won't be making it to Maine, but I'll be up the weekend before.
Are you coming to the war this saturday?
And you should PM fenix and TS and see if they want to come.

#8 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:57 PM

Sure. The 11th it'll be. I have no problem with that. Is that OK with guinea? If so it works out great.

I have already PMed TS and Fenix but have gotten no reply. See you on the 11th.

#9 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:31 PM

Does anyone else want to go? Only 2 hrs tops from Boston! Lets go guys.
Time for some 1337!

T3H 8uMp00Rzz!

#10 nerfer192

nerfer192

• Banned
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:01 PM

I'll think about coming, have to ask parents and get some new guns, right now all I have is a DTB and a TT
The first time I made stefans I made them without weights.

92% of teens have moved on to the N-Strike line.
If you are part of the 8% who still use real old guns,
copy and paste this into your signature

woot I use at3k.

#11 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:29 PM

I'll think about coming, have to ask parents and get some new guns, right now all I have is a DTB and a TT

It would be awesome if you could come! And actually a DTB I assume you mean the 10 shot ones , are good primarys if you can get one to shoot more than 45 feet or so. They are very very good if you can have a secondary/pistol that has one powerful shot. Hope you can come.

@thomas-

I changed the date back for you, can you come for sure?

Edited by jackster57, 18 September 2008 - 04:30 PM.

#12 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 12:31 PM

Only two Weeks til the War!

Thomas and nerfer192 I need to know if you can come!
For everyone else get your darts and blasters ready! See all of you there.

#13 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:18 PM

I'm happy to announce that I can grace you all with my presence.
I am trying to see if I can get some dart material, I need to hurry up.

#14 najmodder0424

najmodder0424

• Banned
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:53 PM

Where:
Royal River Park
Yarmouth , Maine 04096

Google Map -

When:

10 AM ~ to about 4 PM

Rules and stuff:

This field is pretty open , with bushes/plants for cover. I will be having this war if I get 6+ participants. The park is only 1hr and 45 min from Boston. There is a subway/convenience store about 1/4 of a mile down the road for lunch and my house is only 1 mile away.

We'll test powerful blasters to make sure they are safe. No singled titans or sm5k's. Bring 100+ darts. Wear safety glasses if you are under 18. We'll play some of the standard team deathmatch games, along with some capture the flag and pistol rounds. We can also play some requests.

Participators:

Definite: 6
Jackster57 + 1-2
Wes7143 + 1 (non-validated member)

Maybe:
Thomas
Nerfer192

hey i might be able to go. Might be late though. Football practice. It's about 1 hr 15 mins from my house. I'll see if my team can go.

BUMPALICIOS!

Lets Go New England Nerfers. I know there is lots of you. Where are you? There is a big crew from MA I know Lets get this thing going. If you and your friends come we could have a pretty good amount of people. Come to this nerf war. I know, and you know that you will have a blast.

Yea i must agree, my team has 10 people we're all in MA. There's a big field near where i live trees, bushes, etc. for cover. It's shrewsbury. Don't know when though
You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.

-Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)

Rabbit + Hunting Bullet from a hunting rifle = exploded rabbit

#15 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:02 PM

Where:
Royal River Park
Yarmouth , Maine 04096

Google Map -

When:

10 AM ~ to about 4 PM

Rules and stuff:

Participators:

Definite: 6
Jackster57 + 1-2
Wes7143 + 1 (non-validated member)

Maybe:
Thomas
Nerfer192

hey i might be able to go. Might be late though. Football practice. It's about 1 hr 15 mins from my house. I'll see if my team can go.

BUMPALICIOS!

Yea i must agree, my team has 10 people we're all in MA. There's a big field near where i live trees, bushes, etc. for cover. It's shrewsbury. Don't know when though

Come. Please. That would turn this war into a quite amazing war. That would make us have 16 people. That is an uber war. It will be great. Really , Please try to come. You wont regret it... It's fine if you are late. As long as you make it is the thing that counts. When would you be showing up? Come. Now.

Edited by jackster57, 08 October 2008 - 04:06 PM.

#16 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:46 PM

Forcast of the waether looks like sunny and a good day to nerf! Finish up any last minute modifications! Just a few more days!
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#17 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:16 PM

Looks like a great day. Thomas just sadly dropped out due to personal problems , but we will still have a blast! I think Guinea is coming though I have not heard from him in a while. Also I just got a last minute email from a validating member names struckbystefan. He is coming for sure and bringing a friend. I will be there at 9:30[size=2] Can't Wait!!!!!

Edited by jackster57, 10 October 2008 - 07:24 PM.

#18 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:56 PM

Wow. My whole body hurts. We had great time.

+ Seeing some other peoples take on guns
+ Having a low key but fun war
+ Not getting asked to move even though there was a cop in the park for the first 15 min.
+ Wes's Friend Wearing a USSR hat and someone at the park asking if he was from Russia then he started using a accent for the rest of the day
+ Wes. What a great guy. Nice , funny, and a great nerfer too.
+ Selling some darts
+ One of kyle's darts getting stuck in a jet stream and going 200 feet
+ The Capture the Flag. My favorite round by far.
+ Wes's friends "vantage point" and "camo paint"
+ Shooting the Trash Can

Bad things -

- Me shooting Wes WAY to close to the chest with a Maxshot
- Both of my guns breaking and me repairing them with duct tape at lunch
-Loosing a bunch of darts
- That 12 year old ben who's mom was 1 hr late and made me stay in the parking lot with him. All because he whined his Mom into going to target for him for a BBB at 4:10 when the war was over at 4.

Over all it was a great time

Edited by jackster57, 11 October 2008 - 06:49 PM.

#19 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:26 PM

Awesome war! I'm having trouble choosing my favorite part between getting shot in the ass and tripping, sliding, failing; or watching that dart that got caught in a jetstream keep going and going and going and going....and going...............and going. It went waaay more than 200'. More like 350' or 400'! The war in the spring should be cool. I just hope we get more people, noobs or not. Vas vedionas, comrad.

Edited by Wes7143, 11 October 2008 - 06:28 PM.

QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#20 jackster57

jackster57

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:50 PM

End Recap. The 2 members we had have posted. Are all you you super informed now? You better come for the spring... All of you..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users